Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anyone in Norfolk County? Trying to counter military march

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by anarchoyuppie, May 6, 2016.

1. anarchoyuppie

anarchoyuppie New Member New Member

Nov 10, 2015

In reaction to this story:

http://www.simcoereformer.ca/2016/05/05 ... ing-orders

Fucking pigs! The audacity of having a bunch of military thugs march with rifles out in the open. Are they trying to scare us? I'll be spreading these around town tonight, not that I expect anything to happen out of this (too early, but i'm going to do my best to make these guys miserable during their weekend 'excercises')

=================================
    MILITARY THUGS
    INVADING NORFOLK
    (May 7-8, 50 Grigg Drive, Simcoe, ON)

The Canadian Armed Forces, the imperialist war machine which defends the interests of the wealthy and the white colonial settler-state in so-called Canada, is preparing an armed march around Norfolk County for the weekend of May 7-8. Once this march has been completed they will be camping overnight at their armoury at 50 Grigg Drive in Simcoe.

The nation of so-called Canada rules through fear – fear of police harassment, fear of prison and, ultimately, fear of death through the bullets of armed military fascists whose goal has always been to defend the existing social order of imperialistic wars, growing economic inequality and social injustice.

Anti-imperialists and anti-fascists are encouraged to do whatever is necessary to delay, impede or otherwise block these and other marches. Some actions can include:

* Identify the enemy! – why it is illegal to take photographs of military servicemen? In order to prevent their own populations from making them accountable for their crimes! Photograph all military thugs and make them available on the Internet. This, combined with other pieces of information, will allow others to identify class enemies in the future.

* Block their marches! – Use your vehicles or your own bodies to prevent them from marching further. Allowing them to take the streets unimpeded today will give them confidence to march into our homes tomorrow!

* Don't let them sleep! - The fascists intend on having a camping trip at their armoury! Demonstrate and bring your own voices (and your own noise makers) and ensure restless nights for the caretakers of our misery!

Oppose imperialism and armed guards on our streets! Not a single drop of blood for the nation!

===================================

workbuyconsumedie likes this.

2. (A)NOW

(A)NOW Active Member Forum Member

Jan 12, 2015

I don't live in Canada but that sounds like a bunch of Nationalist pieces of shit. I hope you get some people to come. Wish i was there mate :D ... Smash some heads !! :D