Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anyone in Germany or France?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by FLUX, Aug 4, 2011.

1. FLUX

FLUX New Member New Member

Jul 31, 2011

My partner and I are spending next month (september) travelling around Germany and and then going to Paris for a minute. We are both vegan, sober, 23 and 24 years old, anti-fascist anarchists. If you know of anything cool, have a spare couch or carpet, or just want to hang out, hit me up!

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Where in the united fatherland you wanna go to? - we're in munich, bavaria, almost vegetarian and most of the time sober...

3. the fluesniffers

the fluesniffers New Member New Member

May 27, 2011

hi there! we re based in brittany france! theres a gig in paris the 24th september, 20 odd bands for 8euros!!!!! and I dont know if you're planning on coming over to brittany but there's usually gigs that spring into action in september! if you do come over we've room at ours to stay and we're vegan and veggie but we do have kids so you ll need to be able to put up and preferably enjoy them!!!! and we're not sober when we're not working!!! infact we make our own beer!!!! anyhows let us know and enjoy your travels! the fluesniffers

4. FLUX

FLUX New Member New Member

Jul 31, 2011

We will be traveling all around Germany to many cities.. Hanging out with people who are not sober is fine, just saying that we are sober! We are trying to stay on the western side of France so we can be closer to Germany. It would be awesome to go to a show while we are in Paris, though! We are trying to find someone to stay with there for a night or two to no avail.