Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anyone got 7th plague?

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by No_Justice_left, Nov 30, 2009.

1. No_Justice_left

No_Justice_left Active Member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

Ive only heard one song from them on the bullshit detector 3 wondering if anyone had an album

2. No_Justice_left

No_Justice_left Active Member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

or if anyone has some stuff by a nul noise

3. EIGHTBRIGADE

EIGHTBRIGADE New Member New Member

Dec 4, 2010
     United Kingdom
    I have a demo somwhere of 7th plague songs....I saw them live several times. They went on to become CONTEMPT who are still going today, and still play one of the 7th plague songs 'Frank Sinatra is a bastard''. The singer , 'Borstal' is on facebook. I definitely still have the 'Aristocrap' E.P' which had 2 7th Plague songs on it.

4. drunken_uncle

drunken_uncle New Member New Member

Dec 17, 2010

iirc there weren't any other 7th plague releases. I was Contempt's first drummer, many many years ago, but came from the other band who formed Contempt, Vendetta. We did a lot of stuff with 7th Plague, including the Aristocrap ep. If you've got that and the Bullshit detector, that's about it. Used to have a few live tapes and stuff, but they got ripped off years ago. Good band still mind, and Borstal's a top bloke, though he's not actually in Contempt any more.

Cheers rick