Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anybody Parents?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JackNegativity, Dec 16, 2010.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

actually the girls do the cookies right now - together with two turkish, one mexican and a german kid - i had to find out first what "golden syrup" is (always ask turkish mothers - they know everything and have it at hand too...) - now the kitchen is brimming with of autonomous activism - so we'll have enough ammo to contribute:
    however, football around here is always wednesdays, so we got some time left to consider our position towards patriotism - just in case there is any left around here - and the girls aren't really interested in this uncivilized and sometimes a bit savage affair - but thanks butcher for the "call to arms", i'll print it and place it in the toilet, so the locals can take inspiration from it in their private moments - i guess i'll place it directly between the brits' iron maggie and general hindenburg...

and besides the bedlampictureorgy:
    it wasn't that dramatic, we just weren't prepared for having children, founding a "family", taking roots in capitalism by having an address, jobs for paying this and that, just to keep paying forever... i would have spend the next twenty years travelling and looking for one of this rare saplings of utopia...
    and the girls never ate me, they are decent girls like me and i remember they only ate one CD, perhaps two and the painted books - they just copied their fathers' busy scribbling comments during reading - and missed out that he uses a pencil...
    by now they do the cookies almost alone, feed the cat and empty her litterbox almost perfectly - they even found out how to make her to using the scatching board by just dangling one of her toys over it - so talk about science and progress of mankind: we adults would never have had such an idea!
    the "outside"reaction on our looks is mixed and almost funny, yes, thank punk that we live here with lots of people not blinded by consumerism - we even got some kind of fanclub, elder veteran ladies from the alternative movement in the eighties - they got all exited and "felt young" again - by watching Vassily sitting at a corner of the street and reading a book to the girls (one sitting on his shoulders, one lying on his lap and the third sitting on his feet with her chin resting on his knees...) while waiting to be picked up by someone else. The ladies took a picture which made it somehow into the newspaper - picture legend:
    ...and the wolf may watch over the lambs...
    but after the recent police raid we have some new trouble - the girls nationality/citizenship isn't settled, i am from hungary and Vassil is german, the girls are born in germany and we never gave a shit about marriage or nationality.
    now Vassil HAS to "declare" his fatherhood to get a german ID for the girls - or i would have to apply to the hungarian embassy - or we do both and get a double citizenship for them and Vassil can get jealous because he only can have one...

the youth authority worker asked the girls: are you german?
    girls answer: goofy (big smile...), can't you see that we are girls? (giggling) :D
    youth authority worker: yes, sorry, but you could be german girls you know?
    girls answer: why should we?
    (end of debate...)

...and we had an interview with some social workers too, at home without prior notification - "just in case" the girls are suffering under depravity, neglect or abuse...
    and we got it officially black on white with an impressive big official stamp:

the girls are clean,
    well-fed,
    physically healthy,
    integrated and family oriented,
    socially competent and very communicative,
    well oriented for their age,
    early developers capable of an enormous vocabulary,
    without any sign of physical or social endangerment.

- but their parents are punks, i guess thats why we didn't get the first prize...???!!! :o

i don't want to waste money on clothing the girls only soon grow out, so we buy second hand stuff and exchange it for the next size fitting if necessary, by now they don't care what they wear, i try to keep it as practical as possible and they never wear "uniform" - but we have constant fights with "the grandma's":
    triplets should wear the same stuff, girls should look nice and cute, my granddaughters should not wear what others had given away... endless blablabla and my personal fav:
    "little girls should be seen but not heard" - my mother must have started listening to X-ray Spex???!!!
    i hope she doesn't bondage up hers when she learns that the girls will be "german" girls soon... :o
    [​IMG]

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

just so you know, I referring to proper football, or as those uncouth northern oztraaalian reactionary scum say 'aerial pingpong', not that boring shit where no one scores. No wonder there's so many riots at the soccer, its that or punching out some zeds :ecouteurs:

Just look at our vanguard:
    [​IMG]
    tots.revo.

3. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

izz was all butchers fault, he started it & germans always end up like this:
    [​IMG]
    reads: access to Stalingrad under mortal danger
    (Sign on the outskirts of town after the germans occupied large parts of the city)
    [​IMG]
    Getting in trouble... Don't mess with the red ones!
    [​IMG]
    Aftermath with heaps of garbage leftovers
    Wasn't it "the lion may watch over the lambs..." - me the...
    You can have my one-and-only at any time, including ID, bad reputation, stupid national anthem, flag with one color too much, draftcard...
    I got it <3 <3 <3 <3 times... (almost perfectly...)
    My dear and regarded-24-hours-a-day mother-in-law is definitely Polly Styrene in disguise - thats why I love her so much...
    My mother applied to "One Foot In The Grave" just to keep up with her...
    She's referring to this highlight of each wednesday:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    raising an objection: It is only completely free of rules, referees, team limitations concerning number, gender or age of players, it's giving no regard to oddments like season, weather, temperature or waterlevel or dept of snow. It is just a bit adventurous and outstanding of everyday experience or physics - okay, it has at least some savage charm...
    [​IMG]
    Tunnel digging... and false accusations against innocent ratite birds:
    [​IMG]

4. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

:lmao: That's epic. To the point.

When we found out we were having a boy we went to people we knew for their second hand baby clothes. By the time we moved to California we had a little stockpile. On top of that, my son has a grandmother who is a chronic shopaholic and can't leave the house without buying him a whole new wardrobe. We have clothes he'll never even wear. He'll have even more on christmas, I'm sure. I want to donate some, but my GF refuses to part with most of it because she's dead set on having another one, on purpose this time. I'm contemplating a secret vasectomy. ;)

5. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

I had to leave the room for a moment to evade bursting with laughter right in his face, Lil turned red and started staring at the ceiling while keeping the breath and a stern face - the girls watched the authority guy keeping silent and hectically fussing with his papers, looked at each other and pulled up their shoulders, grabbed my lousy plastic-id and Lil's impressive hungarian passport from the table, examining both closely and asked with nothing but pure innocence in their faces: "So we can show it to people, hmmm?" (And I guess they would prefer the hungarian passport...)
    He was soooooo serious and eager to pretend to respect the girls, take them serious too and get a patriotic:
    "yes, sir, pleeeease make us german, it's all we ever wanted and we promise to present the fatherland with reinforcements as soon as possible..." - but at least he kept being polite and even spared us the fees for keeping the girls "stateless" for so long.
    we went for an ice cream afterwards, at an italian place... (treason?!!!)
    I don't like to declare other things than everybody's independance, but I guess I'll do the fathership to get over with this mad affair, at least the sprouting youth brigade will be safe from being deported out of the country - and they can still apply for becoming hungarian girls later - to get a passport as impressive as their mothers...

Shopaholism seems to be an age related pandemie, and they just can't listen, no matter whatever you say...
    The local granny desaster is in countdown by now: 5 days left to the expected major battle - and I think about relapsing to dictatoric measures and declare an absolute ban on gifts and granny nervous breakdowns.
    Even if that means to ask the grannys to leave and rip open old sores/the sources of our adult problems with parental authority, but I'm already fed up with the prelude and I don't want to see the main act again.
    ... heaps of barbies, dolly-dolls, pink costumes, candy and endless complaints about "the ingratitude" - because most of the barrage is only adding to the chaos in the basement pretty soon - my mother almost died a few weeks ago when she found out that the girls swapped some of "her" barbie stuff for some more toy blocks and playmobil animals.
    Seems like they already abolished private property and swapp constantly stuff with their friends and peers, we didn't notice it first and we would'nt be able to afford the multitude of things they want/need to construct their worlds - and the changing flow keeps them obviously busy and happy - so what the fuck is wrong with it?
    Just another mystery, but I'm only a punk and I had a difficult childhood too...

Concerning the secret plans:
    I've done it, just to be safe from the next possible invasion and I recommend it -
    IF YOU ARE SURE ABOUT YOUR WISHES & FUTURE
    It's easy, the efford is small, the ordeal is a bit creepy, but less than the alternative version for women, it's safe and it fucking keeps the fun funny - "afterwards" I had absolutely no problems at all...
    I took the complete program, so we had a few group meetings with other aspirants before the chirurgical part - we kept contact and none of the others had any complications or problems - 8 votes "pro".
    But I would talk with her about your plan/position - so she can at least state hers - and you are still free to do whatever you want, but don't have to regret it later if she finds out about the "secret" you kept from her. And there are still some opportunities: sperm deposit (maybe expensive), reversal of the vasectomy (not very successful and expensive), later extraction of sperm (a bit risky ordeal because of the tendency of "kept" cells to degrade, so the stuff has to be tested by experts).
    But even if the result may not be final - take your time to think about it and in the meantime - birth control...

#And for the gigglers in the back seats:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

And you better not consult this one:
    [​IMG]
    You may end up like him:
    [​IMG]
    And I promise this was the final part of the picture orgy!!!

6. JackNegativity

Nov 9, 2010

We've discussed the vasectomy and I've been informed that if I do it before she has another baby I'll be murdered.

We caved and bought my son a bunch of toys for christmas (as he has enough clothes). It's the first christmas where he can actually open something (he was a newborn last christmas). We've tried to resist forcing gender-specific toys on him, but he seems to like cars and trucks so that's alot of what we got him.We even got him these little animals with wheels so it's like a car but it's not. Whatever. I figure I'll let him believe in Santa for now (completely leaving out the religious shit), but when he's old enough to ask I won't lie to him. It's hard to resist sentimental stuff.

7. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

and a certain militant paramedic would only add a bayonett?
    guess i forget too often, what an innocent little lambkin you are... and my stomach hurts psychosomatically!
    so your girlfriend knows what she wants, and if you do it regardless, it makes first degree murder.
    if you do it in secret, and she finds out and kills you, she'll get away with second degree murder.
    except of the sentence for her and the grand parents for the young lad the result is NO SECOND CHILD.
    planning the vasectomy, you could be satisfied because you won - but she? poor girl...
    BUT SERIOUS:
    maybe it would be easier just to wait until the firstborn is three and a bit less needy for affection/attention, if they are younger, they sometimes become quite a bit jealous and troublesome because the newborn gets/needs more attention and care - and two babies are almost as overstraining as three - and i wouldn't recomment three... our girls are still transfixed quite a bit on us - so taking them by the hand to cross the street gets difficult - three girls and only two hands... pool position at the morning raid in bed... sometimes their eagerness breaks fingers or bruises you out of sleep, i guess one pretender to the throne is much more comfortable...
    and to wait would give you some time to consider and reconsider everything again, the natural way to invite the little strangers is again much more comfortable than to employ modern medicine, i'm still happy that vassil took the scalpel thingie on him, i'm not that good with masked people and being up-tight on an op-table...
    you have to be real sure about what to give up to achieve security - and besides, you can always be more disciplined than we ever were. decent girl that i am, i was quite a bit embarrassed to have to state that i didn't insisted on a condom sometimes...
    (because of the "final" character of the decision the doctors insist on a statement of both partners involved, thank punk they didn't asked the girls too...)
    and i hope you don't get murdered as often as vassil gets murdered by me, btw: never without a good reason...

our girls love cars and truck and lorries too, some of the transports in the appartment are done by driving things around, they use little cars to make the cat running after them - i still feel a bit unhappy about that, but they see the cars on the street each day, so they integrate them into playing and fooling around - i guess it's just natural in modern times.
    they love stuffed animals but somehow they hate dolls, i think part of this is the granny drama related uneasyness and the "cute" stuff they give the girls, those barbies look like... unlike everyone they see around them, to me the girls seemed to be without a clue what to do with them and so they lost interest. ...and the basement took barbie.
    sciences say that the different structure of female and male brains causes an unequality of talents between the genders - males have a better spatial reception/orientation, so they are more talented for technix?
    biological proof for the "naturality" of gender roles?
    not with me, i grew up with "don't do that, boys do it" and i spend quite some time to make up for the lost time and practice - but now i'm quite able to do "male" jobs, and so it's cars and toyblocks for the girls too and they can train their spatial reception and build and repair... okay, they still have to practice a lot.
    the religious thing drives me quite mad, i can live with the girls actual favor for angels and an invitation to visit the nearby church - when the priest came to a food-not-bombs-give out and offered his support.
    but it's the grannys again: my mother is a holocaust survivor, her family vanished in Auschwitz after bribing some catholics for keeping her hidden, nearly the whole family was exterminated. she never recovered from the trauma and still blames the people who saved her for her survival.
    Vassils mother is living alone in an rural area and getting more and more into ultra-catholicism - you can imagine whats broke loose when the girls were born...
    they are not baptized, so Vas mother dies every day fearing for their innocent souls to burn in hell - but if we save her, my mother will die - because the girls are jews, because i am a jewish mother and was born by a jewish mother - unlike any other monotheistic superstition judaism is matri-linear... just to make up for the everbrawling males i guess.
    i don't have to mention that she just ignores my atheism...
    bavarian churches tend to be very baroque, full of crucified and tortured victims to praise the glory - and Vas mother took the girls on a tour...
    afterwards it took days and NIGHTS to calm them down again and like the barbi phenomen came the late nite special:
    why is "he" naked on the wall in the cold church, why has the holy sebastian so many arrows sticking in him, why they burn the women on the pictures... why, why, why, - scary, scary, scary.
    now i'm grateful that it's "angels" who are more interesting, maybe they'll visit the local church because the priest claimed that he has many angels - but the girls will have to ask for it and by now they didn't...
    they will not escape the religios "education" in kindergarden and school, we can't afford a private alternative and even they are religious orientated. so they will get their share of horrors - if we want it or not, we may discuss it with them - but it will be their personal choice to enter the nightmare of their grand mothers - and i can only hope they are old enough then.
    now i'm digging trenches - only four days left... maybe i'll send the girls for shelter to a muslim neighbor. :ecouteurs:

8. JackNegativity

Nov 9, 2010

My GF and I have a tradition of getting each other practical things, stuff we need for christmas. Part of me wants to keep that tradition with my son. The other part of me wants to get him toys so I can play with them when he goes to sleep. That's the side that's winning. :lmao:

9. SH(A)//N//(E)

SH(A)//N//(E) New Member New Member

Dec 11, 2010

i gotta 11 month old girl "charlie" shes so fucken awesome i cant really think what it would be like witout her but i do miss goin out as much as i used to except im starting to realise that im actually alot more productive when im not gettin fucken pissed all the time. its also hard to just get time with the partner alone aswell but maybe when shes a bit older itll get easier to do other stuff than just be "dad" but for now thats all im really want to do, meh punk died ages ago i aint missin out on much...

i still dress in in patchy pants and crusty discharge t shirts wit boots but charlies always dressed real cute as ( usually the missus piks her clothes) and i always get the "look" haha fukem its probably cos im so young to but they can suck a fuck man im doin my best shes happy healthy and thrivin more and more each day and thats all that matters

10. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Vassil isn't allowed to play cars anymore, because he "makes everything wrong" and the young specialists detect every little, even the smallest alteration of the setting they leave when they go to sleep. he is still the favorite storyteller, reader and impressario of puppet theater shows, but he only gets a stuffed animal as a prize - i'm getting the full range - so i'm a winner too!
    yesterday a state of emergency broke loose: epidemic gastroenteritis, also known as gastric flu or stomach flu.
    it's far from being dangerous, but all three paniced when they started vomiting - and my heart broke seeing them suffering and cringing with fear - i had to realize again how young and helpless they still are.
    by now it's already getting better, Vassil stays at home and does a whole entertainment program to keep them staying in bed and make them drink at least a little bit tea to prevent dehydration, but they still are scared of throwing up again, guess it's worth a special price for his skills of persuasion - maybe he'll be allowed to play the cars again?
    yep, the lack of intimacy is a problem, besides our very private adult needs we should have more time to discuss things and troubles without the girls overhearing everything but understanding only fragments. we already use english to discuss urgent questions to avoid getting the girls disturbed, but sometimes they react uneasy and demand to know what we are talking about... so we are "only" practicing english and feel like liars.
    sometimes i wish the girls would grow up faster - but i guess i'll miss them in their amazing age now - huh...
    and besides the higher infection risks while living in a overcrowded commune - the community here allows us to keep beeing what we are, we can go to gigs and parties and we still do, keeps us better punk parents.

11. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

[​IMG]

12. JackNegativity

Nov 9, 2010

Sounds alot like me.

Luckily, as he's only 1 we can talk about anything in front of him without him understanding (unless you use words like "baba" or "cookie" which he understands all too well). Shitty part is when I go to get laid is when he usually decides to wake up and start crying for "dada" (I thought little boys were supposed to be mamas boys :p ).

@vassil & lil' apple: Do you guys go to protests alot? Like what do you do with your kids, do you have a contigency plan in case you get arrested or something. It's a bit personal, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

13. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Nope, my son was a complete papa's boy, wouldn't go to sleep unless I put him to sleep, and he's the only one of my adult children that still to this day make sure he comes to see me and spends any significant time with me.

14. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

Huh, actually I won again:
    I spend the day in bed, safe and sound, enjoying warm feet and the attention of three young graces gratefully listening my tales of the wonders of the world, while recovering from some frightening experience and telling me their stories in return, could someone have a better audience? And now I'll get the most prized prize of all:
    Roland the Raven... invaluable companion in times of need, arch enemy of nightmares and stomach pains -
    I guess you'll understand that I don't care about the cars no more... I can have him whenever I want :ecouteurs: and only have to bring him back when I don't need him!
    Parental privacy... quite a problem and after today I think we'll have to consider something better than "practising english" - I was stunned of what they overhear and remember and how they remember it, from smooching in the kitchen 'till arguing about the consequences of Ascasos death on july 19th 1936 in Barcelona...
    And I found out that the girls already discuss what's happening in the kitchen if we feel unwatched... but we are still allowed to kiss...

About the serious part - we try to get something like a contigency plan, put some money aside to make sure we have some time to react if a worst case happens - I went up a few months ago in france for a few weeks, for nothing except our past adventurous relations with the state there - and it was quite some trouble to get out of there again, especially after we had overdone the "resistance" part a bit, because we didn't took the arrest serious - safe european home...
    We organize some things around here too, it's one of the bad parts of town, boneheads trying to gain a foothold, racist and idiot cops on the street - but you can't fart here without getting some official reaction - especially when the people around join in, so we'll prepare, just in case.
    Things in germoney will get a bit more lively in general too, it's about time for this before everything is ruined and for us it's a question of a future for the girls too - they should have one and it's our part to claim it now.
    Lil and me joined the Castor blockades and we attend every protest within reach to make up numbers, so one or two of our roommates always stay here with the girls and we try to keep contact via phone or little surprises to make up for our absence - but they still haven't forgiven me my french adventure and part of it isn't that funny, they are just scared if someone vanishes for so long, so we will avoid things like that, at least for some time.
    Guess we'll have to consider the balance between activism and family-thingie, on the other hand they will grow up and become a bit less fixed on Lil and me, more autonomous and able to stay with the others here more easily - but for Lil and me it's important to do something against the breakdown and as I said before, it's the girls future too.
    Fucking german ID they'll get soon - I hope they will be able to burn it some fine day... together with mine.

15. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

now i am speechless - coming home at three in the morning from a meeting to achieve a future for everyone - but nobody is awake and waiting for me and my cold feet, not to mention my tales of the revolutionary wonders that will save the world - only the computer is still running - (energy waste!!!) and what do i find?
    treacherous little papa-girls... spying on people kissing in the kitchen...

promising, isn't it? and i consider to have no family commitments at all... except for leaving this:
    [​IMG]

16. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

a good friend of mine is having a lil girl in the next couplea weeks, so its gunna be 'uncle butcher' soon... :o
    poor kid's going grow up traumatised ;) :ecouteurs:

17. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

done, now...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5enxi2kYjU[/video]

18. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

So the coming revolution was caused by three (!) beers and a Fernet at the Greek? (skimming the collected reports...) Singing IRA- and Chieftains-songs on the way home? At half past three? ts, ts, ts,...
    You can't win woman, 'cause yours a already detected, multiple times registered radical, it won't worx with da:
    not at least 'cause:
    so it's no-go in the U.S. my dear... and steve crass won't like it... you are doomed, I would say!
    Or you stay, forget about those nasty textiles and my girls and I will see what we can do about your cold feet.
    It's in their genes and you can't deny it.
    May I ask what's this or do I have to check my reliable sources first?

nah, uncle butcher, she is already working on you, what a talent... believe me, I'm a doctor... :ecouteurs:

19. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

ps: I decided to prolong my mission for the cause of peoples health today, the youth brigade agreed as one and we'll get a fine banana & prezel breakfast, exquisitely completed with my very own specuull camomile/sage brew.
    And there might be even a place held free for dissidents and defectors, lost mothers and a woman with immigration problems - ah, yes, decent girls are accepted too, if they are sober and down on earth again... ;)

20. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

I'm shocked - three... and a fernet - this definitely excels my little escapades and I never get away with those! A case for the peoples court I would say... followed by a special indoctrination about the heinous deviation of separatism! :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: