Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Any new GOOD Punk bands???

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by trevor9849, Sep 27, 2010.

1. trevor9849

trevor9849 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 12, 2010

Are there any good new Punk bands that have a sound similar to Chaos UK, The Exploited, Cock Sparrer, UK Subs, Fear, GBH, Discharge, Cockney Rejects, Early The Casualties, Operation Ivy, Early Anti-Flag, Agnostic Front, or stuff like that? I'm looking for bands that have a Street Punk/Oi!/Hardcore kind of sound. I also like stuff like Crass and Conflict. Any suggestions would really help me out a lot. I want something that will make you feel a sesne of Unity when you sing along.

Yeah I knowI said The Casualties, and Anti-Flag but I do like those bands.

Thanks and OI! :thumbsup:

2. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

Riot Brigade, Rejected Youth, Guerilla, Ashers

3. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Try Abject, available in downloads for a Conflict fix....plus I'll be uploading their great new 'LIBERTY' release in a few weeks...

4. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

Leprosy! haha Germ Attak, Raw Arse, The Helpless, Further Charges, Corpse Gas, Decay after Death, White Rose, Chaka, Kromosom, Bog People, SSR, Dromdead, Sotavamma theres a lot of bands doing it the old school way these days. Keep up the fuzz! computer world makes me sick! :ecouteurs:

5. Xiv666

Xiv666 Active Member Forum Member

Sep 7, 2009

I got Blok 1A,The Restarts,Vizor,Born/Dead,The Scapegoats,C.F.D.L and should try listen to Diskangkung(my friend's band) \m/

6. Xiv666

Xiv666 Active Member Forum Member

Sep 7, 2009

thats all i got for street/anarcho/hardcore punk alike..guarranteed to make you feel a sense of unity.haha!
    the unseen-false hope good for singalong.

7. Beermaster5000

Beermaster5000 Member Forum Member

Oct 2, 2010

Fuck oath.