Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Any encounters with Neo-Nazis/Boneheads?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pINNY SKunk, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

brothers or sisters who are in need of help, i send you this virtual hug as i can't do anything else but whatever you do, do not fear them :thumbsup:

2. IamMe

IamMe Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    i live with my dad and hes a boneheaded fuck and we had an argument last night cos the prick got drunk and then thinks he knows every thing. he was telling me that one day i would see his point of view and that hes right and that Britain is being taken over by forigneres, he was also telling my younger sister to never bring black boys home. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH he piss's me of so much. i try to explain to him that were all equal and he should feel privileged that people in need can come to our country for help and shit but he just dosent listen, he says their taking all the jobs (ye because their willing to work the hard jobs that us white trash wont do) i try to explain that if he was in a place where he couldn't support his family he would come to a place like Britain where its safe, easy to eat and get clean drinking water. luckily it didnet turn to punches cos i would have kicked his drunk ass down my stairs. what an ass hole of a father :@ :ecouteurs:

3. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

that's sad you have an ignorant dad, keep on fighting friend, fuck racism \m/

4. IamMe

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    thanks for the kkind words steg. i agree its sad but on a positive it makes my beliefs against racism and fascism stronger. what i dont understand is that most of these people who believe in nationalism have no idea of their countries past and humans past all together. all humans DNA can be traced to one woman in Africa who would of been black. countries have been invaded and conquered by countless of different people and culture changes with time, it has to change if didnt we would become stuck and never progress. Britain for instance has been invaded by a countless of different cultures and people some for an example are the bloody Romans, the vikings, the anglo saxons, the normans and the danish and the list goes on. the ancient people of britain wernt british because britain was connected to the fuckin mainland of Europe and hunter and gathering communities came and went with the migrations of animals. why cant we all just live in peace and embrace each others cultures cos were all human.
    another thing that pisses me of is that these boneheads got problems with foreigners yet they smoke weed which is a foreign plant they drink tea which is foreign they eat food that is foreign these people are so fucking uneducated they make me look like a fucking genius (which im not)
    and the stupideest thing about my dad is that the first gig he saw as a kid was a crass gig and hes allways been in to punk bands but he must be to stupid or pissed to relies what bands like crass are saying instead he understands stupid simple minded CUNTS like screw driver. FUCK MY DAD AND FUCK ALL OTHER RACIST PRICKS IN THE WORLD WE DONT NEED THEM. :@ :@ :@ :@

PEACE <3

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Fuck I am me, I'm so sorry you have that in your life...

6. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

IamMe, I live in a similar situation where both my mother and father are right-wing. I'm ashamed of them and if it came down to violence I'm afraid I'd have to use it. My only luck is that my dad / mom don't drink at all, and are 'perfectly normal' in every other sense ( as much as person can be, with that ideology ). This has made my life almost impossible to live but I still stay calm and try not to argue with them, because there is no point. I live in Croatia, part of ex-Yugoslavia, where we had war 20 years ago and people still live in that time and it is very hard to influence on masses. I would say 85%+ are patriots and hate Serbs, so I have daily encounters with such primitives. Boneheads ? No, not really. I hope I meet them soon.

7. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    My dad's also always been a racist (as well as a nazi sympathizer) and when I was younger he'd always try to egg me on (provoke me), because he knew very well what my stance is and eventually I just ended up ignoring it cos it was pointless trying to argue with him, but every time I felt like puking on his head. He has since toned it down a little but now and then he'd still make a dumb comment.
    I'm kind of the exact opposite of him in many ways and it's funny cos my dad's dad actually fought against Franco during the Spanish civil war (and "fell" as a result) (incidentally, my dad's uncle was in the SS), now I don't have any kids but if this is a trend in my family then maybe my kid would turn out to become a bonehead :ecouteurs:

8. IamMe

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    thanks for the positive support my friends. me n my dad have made friends although he may have fucked up stupid ideals one must forgive but never forget. if i kept on fighting his beliefs than we would fight for the rest of his days on earth and that aint fair on both of us, if he wernt my dad i would not forgive the man. when he was sober i had a chat with him about things i mentioned in my last post and although he may not change his beliefs he does see my point of view that these people come to us for help, i also reminded him that his dads generation fought and died fighting the fucking nazi's and then you try and say what the nazis were doing was right i think i made him think twice. the real bastard here is super strong larger (super tenants) :@ that he drinks and then has no clue what hes talking about.

once again thanks for the support and kind words \m/ peace through anarchy <3

9. Bakica

Feb 21, 2010

I don't think we should forgive our parents for being right-wing scums, there is no difference between their opinion and boneheads opinion. I don't think they deserve better treatment than other right-wing scum. It may sound radical, but you have to be realist. I don't want to be a part of right-wing patriotic family ( even though I am, and am still unable / afraid to live by myself which represents a big problem in my life).

I know this is off-topic, but i see many people with similar problem and I'd really love to discuss family and right-wing problems within it.

10. IamMe

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    i do agree with you Bakica family or not boneheads are boneheads but fighiting my dads beliefs are just going to cause more problems for the both of us me and my dad. i do disagree with what he says but i still love the guy hes my dad. he aint an extremist and wouldn't actually go out protesting or fighting i know this dont make up for what he thinks but education is the best option to change someones mind and i do try and educate him the best i can. im not going to blank my dad out of my life just because he has wright wing ideals because apart from that and a drinking problem hes a good guy who introduced me to anarcho punk bands as a young kid. i blame the beer for his stupidnes and propaganda made up by the media.

i am also in a same situation where im not ready to live on my own and i do need the help of my parents. :ecouteurs:

11. Bakica

Feb 21, 2010

I think that my main problem is that I have such strong connections with my family which can't be broken easily. I do, however, think that it is wrong. I think that 'family' and 'where I belong' came from christianity ( or any religion ) and should not stand in our ( anarchist, revolutionary ) way. For past few years I've given up trying to educate people around me, I've lost many friends and respect from many family members which caused great depression in my life, but I don't feel I've done anything wrong. It is still going on ( this 'depression' and giving up ) because I actually believe that the strongest wo/man is the one who doesn't have anything to lose. I do not wish to come to that level, but things I appreciate now are pointless. Changing myself and the way I life is the most important thing I want to do, and to do that I just have to leave my family and 'friends' behind me which hurts the most.

12. IamMe

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    sorry to hear your situation my friend i also have a strong connection with my family and have tried educating them my sister gets lectures from me all the time cos shes mainstream as hell (mcdonalds, pop music and all the rest) but family is for life and you cant change where you come from but you can change where your going.

i personally could never have children in this society and plan on settling in to a small community where they live of the land and reasonably free from capitalism. iv also lost so called friends but are they friends if they dont except your ideals (i say no).

depression can turn into a bad habit which needs to be broken, one must learn to change their state of mind i understand that it can be hard but living life deprest can be harder, i find music helps me the most when i feel down. i can empathize the feeling of leaving friends and family behind, i want to travel and see the world but im a bit scared to get out their on my own as theres no one to come with me but i know theres people out thier who i will like and possably beable to start my own family with, i will make the leap one day and i know ill never look back. \m/

13. Bakica

Feb 21, 2010

You, my friend, sound just like me :beer:

I find it very hard to exit this state of constant depression and feeling of hopelessness, but I do try. I've already been on the edge few times so far, existential nihilism or hard feeling of apathy brought me back. From time to time I feel very lonely and it's almost impossible to find comfort, even in family and close friends. I usually focus my thoughts on fight that is ahead of me and everything is fine...for a moment. As I've already said, the wo/man who should be feared the most is the one who doesn't have anything to lose. Cheers and influence on your sister a bit more ! :beer:

Does anyone else have any problems with right-wing family ?

14. Rebellious twit

Jul 21, 2012

my family is a family which is left wing in the sense of being social democratic...
    i experience the same things that you guys experience,
    my family like any other family is affected by the media and how it looks on people, i think my family is having minor issues with homophobia and racism against muslims, it's sad that to see racism is getting normalized, and nobody can really judge them, since they don't know any better, family is family, no matter what, and we can't so much about it, but still

no fucking nazi sympathizing and i will always have my anti fascist opinions!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNWSBqu4S6w

15. IamMe

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    very true stegs people are people and we must fight against racism and fascism, and it is becoming normalized. :ecouteurs:

Bakica you should try some natural anti depressants and dont take pills of the doctor cos i got second hand experience from my uncle that they will fry your brain. one good natural anti depressants is saint johns wort, you can get them in pills like vitamins or tea (which is probably better), lavender plant or oil, the smell of lavender always relaxes me(i take some on a tissue when i go to the dole cos i hate the place, i smell the lavender n it chills me the fuck out) chocolate is another, coffee has been proved to uplift the spirits as well as Tea and if you can get it try the coca plant which is an amazing plant which is illegal because of laws made up in the fucking 60's (but if you Google search you may be able to find some) but the best way to beat depression is the right mind set. and every wo/man has something to loose n thats their life you only get one shot at it so try make the best out of it, dont try and find meaning cos there aint no meaning we are her because of evolution and our parents fucked so enjoy life for what it is and not for what it could be, peace my friend.

i would laugh like fuck at all the right wing supporters and religious nuts if aliens landed on earth, they wouldn't know what the fuck to do.