Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

ANTIMANIAX - DISCOGRAPHY (Free for download on http://www.dogmazic.net/)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by David-N, Sep 17, 2009.

1. David-N

David-N Active Member Forum Member

Sep 13, 2009

Antimaniax is a "SKA-SQUAT-DEATH-PUNK-HC political" band from Austria that offers you their complete discography under the creative commons licence free to download on http://www.dogmazic.net.

[​IMG]
    MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/antimaniax
    http://www.dogmazic.net/Antimaniax

Since dogmazic.net has good servers available for download, I'll just post the links of the albums on dogmazic.net. You will have to download each file one by one, but since this is a really good band, it is worth it.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Album title: Im Without Sleep In This Desert Of Concrete
    Release date: 2003
    Format: MP3 - 192 kbps

File list:
    01 Don't Steal Because The Goverment.mp3
    02 I Can Smell My Freedom.mp3
    03 I'm Without Sleep In This Desert.mp3
    04 In Front Of Our Eyes.mp3
    05 G8.mp3
    06 Symbol.mp3
    07 Freedumb.mp3
    08 Sir Vival.mp3

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Album title: As Long As People Think
    Release date: 2002

File list:
    01 - Chilli con tofu.mp3
    02 - The perfect crime.mp3
    03 - We raise ya.mp3
    04 - Good terror.mp3
    05 - Who's war is it.mp3
    06 - Operation Anthill.mp3
    07 - Collapse.mp3
    08 - Suit - Tie - Ca$h.mp3
    09 - Entertainment industries.mp3
    10 - Bad ideas behind low attitude.mp3

DOWNLOAD LINK

External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Album title: We're Tryin'
    Release date: 2000

File list:
    1 - Neighbours.mp3
    2 - Regrets.mp3
    3 - In fronts of our eyes.mp3
    4 - Pollution. War. Waste.mp3
    5 - Freedumb.mp3
    6 - Symbol.mp3
    7 - Untitled.mp3

DOWNLOAD LINK

Enjoy! :beer:

ANTIMANIAX Biography

Antimaniax is a four-piece skacore, lyrically anti-authoritarian band from Austria that was formed in 1998.Though they released a demo recording, We're Tryin'... in 2000, their first official release came in the form of a mini album, As Long As People Think on Household Name Records in 2002. That year they performed over 100 shows including three tours throughout the UK and a tour of Eastern Europe.
    In 2003 they released a second mini album - I'm Without Sleep... In This Desert of Concrete - on Household Name Records, supporting that release by touring Europe. They also conducted a 5 week tour with US ska-core band Leftöver Crack that year.
    In early 2006 they announced that Dani, their bassist, had left the band and that they are currently seeking a new bassist. This has halted production of their forthcoming album.

Line-up

Most recent band line-up:
    Georg, vocals
    Tom, guitar
    Dani, bass guitar
    Candy, drums

Discography

We're Tryin'... (self-released, 2000)
    As Long As People Think (Household Name Records, 2002)
    I'm Without Sleep... In This Desert of Concrete (Household Name Records, 2003)

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO ANTIMANIAX

The Foamers

Dancehall Satan

American Distress

Team Spider

The Poseurs