Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Antifa...

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by crave1ne, Aug 21, 2017.

1. crave1ne

crave1ne Member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Male
    Kansas, United States  United States
    Fuck it, I'll post about it. There seems to be alot of press going on about it right now. Any actual members of this community who could shed some light from their perspective? Im new to the board, and have stated, 40 year old. I haven't been involved in politics up until recently. I felt it was pointless and that the system is rigged to not really give a shit as to how i feel about it, or my wants and needs. I may have been ignorant in this thinking, and not watching out, or voting. I've never voted, never registered to vote. Again, I may have been the ignorant one to not vote and pay attention to things that do matter. I'm not here to bash anyone that is involved with Antifa, I would just like to get a perspective and what its all about. Not to mention, this seems to be a pretty open community for discussion...

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    What would you like to know?

3. crave1ne

Aug 11, 2017
    Male
    General information really. Just wanting to understand view points, philosophy...

4. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    crave1ne and ungovernable like this.
  5. crave1ne

Aug 11, 2017
    Male
    Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much for taking the time to share it.

6. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    You are more than welcome.. If I can clear anything up that you might have further questions on, let me know and I will try my best.

7. crave1ne

Aug 11, 2017
    Male
    I will! I feel there's more to this then the media trying to call it a terrorists group. Which seems like bullshit!

ungovernable likes this.
  8. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada