Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

ANTIFA POLAND NEED YOUR HELP

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by jarek_M-F, Apr 26, 2010.

1. jarek_M-F

jarek_M-F Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 28, 2009

Hi comrades, this is official statement of Antifa-Poland

On 24.04.10 antifascist demonstration was to be held in Białystok.
    Shortly before beginning a group of approx. 10 neo-nazis from
    Blood&Honour appeared close to the gathering point. Antifascists
    reacted quickly and firmly. Just after few second police squad
    attacked Antifa demo roughly, detaining approx. 80 people.
    Demonstration was officially cancelled by the cops without giving any
    reason. The rest of gathered antifas were threatened by the pigs in
    many ways. Most of detained people were given 100-200 zł (25-50 Euro)
    fine, a dozen or so were detained overnight and was given prosecution
    charges.
    It looks like police deliberately let B&H to provoke antifas to have
    an excuse for attack. It is well known fact in Białystok, that main
    B&H bastards have connections with the pigs.
    Because of the charges we need urgent financial help for our comrades,
    that now will face criminal procedure which can have serious legal
    consequences. We count on everyone supporting radical antifascist
    actions. Solidarity is our weapon that need to be pointed at state
    repression against freedom fighters!
    Please organize benefit shows, collections and whatever that can help
    our comrades attacked by polish state on 24.04.10 in Białystok!
    Raised money should be transferred to:

BZWBK SA
    PL50 1090 1447 0000 0001 0910 8536
    Stowarzyszenie Inicjatyw Społecznych Ulica, ul. Pułaskiego 21a, Poznań, POLAND
    SWIFT:WBK PPL PP

Write: Legal Aid

Thanks in the name of all charged antifascists-
    Antifa Poland

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    How do we wire $ from US?

3. jarek_M-F

Sep 28, 2009

sorry, I have no idea... I've got a similar problem with sending money from UK...
    Anyway, thanx for your solidarity!
    Basicly, Polish Antifa is pretty strong, and that's really unusal when nazis attack antifa demos, gigs etc. But probably Białystok (North-East Poland) is the place where there's the strongest activity of nazi dickheads in the whole country... And it looks like they are in some special co-operation to a local police, so this makes things more difficult.
    Btw, I think, that Russia is a main battlefield now, but things are better and better over there...
    ===
    That's shortly after the fight with some apes of Blood&Honor (they were well beaten-up anyway, but police reacted in 30 seconds to protect these nazi bastards), and police is targeting Anifa fighters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU6SOGWU6WA

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Things are getting really bad here in the US too, the Southern Poverty Law Centre has tracked almost double the amount of hate groups since Obama's election and in the Racist state of Arizona they just made it legal for the police to racially profile anyone who looks Mexican and stop them for suspicion of being illegal alien's. I wish we had the anti-fa presence here that you do in much of Europe....

5. jarek_M-F

Sep 28, 2009

Well, Antifa is the IDEA (not a real organization...), which is based on few conditions: fighting any forms of fascism or racism (not only street fighting, but sabotage or eductaion etc. as well... because not verybody is a fucking Bruce Lee ;) ), and absolutely no co-operation to communists and police. It means, that Anifa can be you or me, any time... But sure, you can't make it on your own. You always need a group of close friends, and then everything is possible :)
    After 1989, when the iron courtine has fallen down, Polish diy punk scene was in its first stage, mainly crated by teenagers... That was also the time of the highest nazi activity in the area, and there was almost no gig, which wasn't attacked by nazi dickheads. That was fucking hard, believe me (Russia reminds me Poland in the beginning of 90's)... But enough was enough, and if not some local actions like RAAF (Radical Anti-Fascist Action) or GAN (Anti-Nazi Group), which were a kind of pre-Antifa, today we don't know any hardcore / punk, except this one, which we could see at MTV...
    BTW, pretty much money has already been raised... so it looks like Antifa fighters won't be left with no financial support :)