Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Antifa in russia in defense of the Khimki forest

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by ungovernable, Aug 14, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    i'm surprised there isn't a topic about this yet

there's been a lot of action in russia lately

Groups of antifascists have mobilised in defense of the Khimki forest... They had to fight against police AND against fascists

Now they have been declared international terrorists by the russian state.

there's a lot of infos here:
    http://chtodelat.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/khimki-territory-of-lawlessness/

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqQFtJMBPbc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[​IMG]
    23 July 2010, the camp-es defender of the forest of Khimki (Moscow region). Around 5:00 am, the camp was surrounded by a detachment of 40 men, like football hooligans with white masks, which said they were ready to "kill and clean". The cutting of the forest is allowed by the protection of these mercenaries, using tactics and attributes specific to football hooligans - and sportswear special bandages on hands. It is known that the vast majority of Russian hooligans are supporters of neo-fascist ideologies. These young people took part in the conflict not only for reasons of hatred, but also commercial. This way of earning money fails to meet them. It is significant that this incident is the third anniversary of the assassination of the anarchist and environmentalist Ilya Borodaenko a protest camp near Angarsk July 21, 2007. Activists from the radical right among these hooligans worked in the effect by the authorities, but apparently free as the motivations and ideologies of the participants of the camp for them was their enemy-es, anti fascists. They were confident of "political correctitude" of their actions - the participants to defend the forest from being fascist, leftist activists and liberals. The defender-forest are immediately called the police. The activists knew that if the cops let them alone-are with hooligans, their lives would be endangered. Then they blocked the exit and they before reinforcements arrive. Despite the police presence and the absence of permits, the logging continued. Then the defender es "threw their bodies on the machines and were able to block them. However, some people were seriously wounded and maimed: the Fascists, accompanied by security guards, rushed to beat them. Two women stood on a excavatrice.Les officers brutally forced them out of machines, then they shouted that they do not cut off their forest. A woman has been seriously injured an arm, an e-one was injured in the neck-e, and the rest have had less serious injuries - scrapes and bruises.

According to an ecologist at the scene, the police arrived after a long stalemate confrontation - to make a separation between the group es defender of the forest (about 15) and unknown hooligans with masks White arrived on the scene for a fight. The police became a reinforcement for the bandits. Currently, the camp-es defender of the forest has been destroyed Khimki. Them and them, the defender of the forest-es, es have been beaten and taken to es-terrorism unit of Khimki. The felling of the forest resumed. The plan is to cut as much timber as possible while the defender of the forest-es-es are kept by the police. It is clear that urgent action for the replacement of activists who were arrested es and stop logging. Apparently in Russia, such a situation (the use of the radical right by commercial entities and state forces to suppress popular demonstrations) is not uncommon. Angarsk remembered that on the night of 20 to 21 July 2007, the camp environmentalist who protested against the production health hazard has been attacked by neo-Nazis with the use of knives. As a result of his injuries died young anarchist and environmentalist, Ilya Borodaenko.

[​IMG][​IMG][/FONT]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Source: http://samozahist.org.ua

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Ебать правое крыло правительства России и фашистских движений людей, мы солидарны с нашими русскими братьями анти-фа и поддерживать их 100%. Братья знают, что мы анархисты мира будет там воевать вместе с вами, если не были репрессированы в наших окрестностях. Мужество братья, наши сердца с вами!

3. SenI

SenI Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    To punkmar77:

Could you a ask me. I'm is translated your message to the Russian language. And then I see that you used a translator (Google). Your a text, there are spelling mistakes.

4. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

more here:
    libcom.org/news/moscow-khimki-battle-adminstration-heats-01082010
    www.kommersant.ru/doc.aspx?DocsID=1478645
    https://avtonom.org/en/node/12872
    some russian language texts linked on libcom and avtnom.org threads

5. SenI

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    No, you don't then understand. I had a mind that his message, in which he expresses his sympathy and solidarity to the russian anti-fascist, there are spelling mistakes to text. That is his message, he is expressing his sympathy and support for in Russian, but not request to be given information in Russian.

6. SenI

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    In fact, if it's went on this conversation then his message awakens in Russian to write so this:

На хуй это правое крыло российского правительства и фашистского движение. Мы солидарны с вами: российские товарищи анти-фа и поддерживать вас на все 100%. Братья знайте, если бы не границы, то мы анархисты всего мира воевали бы вместе с вами.

Мужество, в наших сердца вместе с вами, братья!

Happy end))). That's how literally should correctly written.

7. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Wow Seni you are totally right, that was nothing what like I originally wrote....even when I translated it back using Google it came back completely different...I wonder if there is a better translator out there?

8. SenI

Oct 4, 2009
     Russian Federation
    You know, but translator such as these are unfortunately a not. Even if you are using an translator, you still must know grammar and spelling. Even if you are using an translator, you still must know grammar and spelling. If honest, I use a translator for the consolidation of the translate and then I use a dictionary and also knowledge of grammar and spelling. In the russian language unlike english language a have different, that there is a lot of silly as that's right to write the ending of the adverb and case . In general the russian language a complex language, but to be honest, there is one plus in the verbs. In the russian language there are only three types, but in english of twelve species. In general, each language has its own complexity and features.

My advice to you teach spelling and grammar of russian language, so if you want something to write in russian.

9. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    google translator sucks, except for a few languages.... with spanish, french and german it seems to work not so bad.... sometimes...