Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anti Pasti - The Last Call - 1981 (England)

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by 1xAntifa, Dec 26, 2019.

1. 1xAntifa

1xAntifaExperienced Member Experienced member

Nov 22, 2019
    Victoria, Australia Australia
    Anti Pasti - The Last Call... 12 inch.zip

To access hit zip extractor and enter your email. It should work. If not please PM me. It's costing me $$ and is pointless if I cannot share. If you download please give some feedback, a like, thumbs up or comment, so I can ascertain what to upload next. Thanks.

Anti-Pasti are a British punk rock band, founded by vocalist Martin Roper and guitarist Dugi Bell in 1978, featuring Kev Nixon on drums and Will Hoon on bass guitar. Later they were joined by a second guitarist, Ollie Hoon. Their first album, The Last Call, spent seven weeks in the UK Albums Chart, peaking at No. 31. In 1981 also saw the band take part in the "Apocalypse Now" tour with fellow third wave punk bands The Exploited, Discharge, Vice Squad, Chron Gen and The Anti Nowhere League. Winter 1981 saw Anti-Pasti tour America and Canada performing with Dead Kennedys, Naked Raygun and Flipper

Tracklist
    No Government 2:08
    Brew Your Own 1:37
    Another Dead Soldier 2:34
    Call The Army (I'm Alive) 1:56
    City Below 2:35
    24 Hours 2:08
    Night Of The Warcry 2:19
    Freedom Row 2:26
    St. George (Get's His Gun) 2:15
    The Last Call 2:05
    Ain't Got Me 1:21
    Truth And Justice 2:42
    Hell 1:07
    I Wanna' Be Your Dog 2:30

RECORD INFORMATION

The Last Call
    Release Date : 1981
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Anti Pasti Biography

WEBSITE
    Punk band from Derby, Derbyshire, England, UK. Formed in 1979, split in January 1984.

Band members: Olly Hoon, Dugi Bell, Will Hoon, Kev Nixon, Martin Roper
    Band ex-members: , Stan (46), Stu (33)
    ---

Derby 4-piece punk band originally comprising of Martin Roper (vocals), Stan Smith (drums), Dugi Bell (guitars), and Stuart Winfield (bass). They recorded an EP called Four Sore Points containing, amongst other things, the band's anthem, No Government.

Later recordings featured Kev Nixon on the drums, Will Hoon on bass and Will Hoon's brother, Olly on guitars.

Anti Pasti played alongside other early '80s punk bands such as The Exploited, Discharge and Chron Gen, during the Apocalypse Now tour.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Rondelet Music & Records

2. The Hat

The HatExperienced Member Experienced member

I always preferred the 7 inch single version of No Government to the album version. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see them share the stage with The Dead Kennedys. (Dead Kennedys, Anti Pasti, and Naked Raygun on the same stage? How could that have gone by me?) If you like Blitz or One Way System, this is for you.

3. 1xAntifa

1xAntifaExperienced Member Experienced member

Nov 22, 2019
    Victoria, Australia Australia
    One of the lesser UK82 groups, but enjoyable none the less.

5 members have read this thread this month

1. 1xAntifa
  2. The Hat
  3. aint ashamed
  4. punkmar77
  5. CULTO DEL CARGO