Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anrkey Rat=Verity=Truth=Super Troll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by punkmar77, Jun 15, 2012.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I can spot a troll from a mile away, their intentions, their disrespect, their arrogance and ego, their complete misunderstanding of anarchism...when this person first made an appearance on this forum they stood out like a sore thumb by using a completely misogynist vocabulary for which they were politely asked to refrain from. This didn't sit well with this person and a barrage of insults quickly followed..apparently this person is well known in Australian circles for being a super-troll. They have literally nothing better to do with their time than sit on a computer and translate the diarrhea that comes out of their brains and mouths onto a computer keyboard. Here is a fine sample that was sent to my Fb page as a private message (please note this person actually considers herself to be anti-fascist but uses the term 'wetback' to describe Mexicans)

So this is supposed to instill fear in myself, but all it does is cause me great sympathy and sorrow for their misguided hatred and self-loathing. Suffice it to say that I really enjoy most of the posts and forum members here even if it means putting up with constant shenanigans from super-trolls...too bad for them :lmao:

2. apples&onions

apples&onions Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2012

What's his problem with you? He's like halfway across the world...

3. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Her problem is that she wasn't allowed to troll anarcho-punk with rude and misogynist language at will, when she first was on here as annrkey rat...then re-registered as verity and began trolling all over again. Because she is da tru anarkyz and trolling is how she contributes to anarchism.. :ecouteurs:

4. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Super Troll wrote:

:lmao: :anti-nazi: