Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

another newbie

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by ange n kurly, Jan 17, 2010.

1. ange n kurly

ange n kurly New Member New Member

Jan 17, 2010

Hi we are Ange n kurly from Essex, our interests are animal rights, veganism, the enviroment, we love punk rock and hope to find some new stuff on here, well i think thats us summed up in a sentence :)

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hi Ange, Hi Kurly, Welcome to AP.net, just finished a delicious fruit salad with bananas and mango's and coconut and granola and strawberry's and melon and watermelon and honey. Do vegans eat honey?, not sure....anyway it was fantastic. Just thought I'd share...haha jump right in to the forums and get your feet wet....cheers
    :beer:

3. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

WELCOME

4. BeautifulChaos

BeautifulChaos Member Forum Member

Jan 15, 2010

welcome to the site. :)

5. divotfreely

divotfreely Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    vegan!! just made some wheat meat for the first time and it tasted awful. nice to meet ya. :rock:
    -divot-

6. oibobbo

oibobbo Active Member Forum Member

Jan 15, 2010

welcome you are!

7. ange n kurly

ange n kurly New Member New Member

Jan 17, 2010

thanks for the welcome, might have to knock up one of them fruit salads, as for the honey issue we dont eat it though i have to confess i do use the odd bit of wax on my hair , we have found something called sweet freedom which is a vegan alternative to honey made from 100% fruit, so far can only get it online from the vegan store.
    cheers
    ange n kurly :beers: