Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Another Edger

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Anarcho-Edge, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Anarcho-Edge

Anarcho-Edge Member Forum Member

Mar 23, 2012

Please allow me to introduce myself.I'm the only Libertarian Communist in my family,the only straight-edger in my family,I'm a fan of all kinds of music,but Punk is my favourite.I'm also listening to the Skylit Drive version of "Love The Way You Lie".Like I said,I'm alone in my beliefs,so I'm pretty much a one-man-revolution...And it hurts.

Let me explain my political beliefs.I consider myself both an Anarcho-Communist and an Anarcho-Syndicalist.How? o_O In a stateless society,I want an economic system like what was in Spain before Franco took over;it had syndicalized industry and collectivized agriculture.So basically I'm an industrial syndicalist,and an agrarian communist.

Also,I'm in high school.I'm not sure if I'm the only teenager on this site or not,but I hope it doesn't annoy anyone.

Anydangway,that's all I got.I hope I made a good impression

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hey Edge welcome to our little corner of the web, and no you're not the only teen here and even if you were that wouldn't matter.