Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

animal liberation front benefit-help or participate?

Discussion in 'North America & Pacific Region' started by divotfreely, Jan 3, 2010.

1. divotfreely

divotfreely Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    peoria,il, friday april 16th. i have 3 bands so far -would love 10 /20/30 more and any other help YOU can provide.

in solidarity and beers
    -divot-

2. Hex

Hex Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 22, 2009

wait what? how are you going to get the proceeds to the ALF since no one knows who they are (or more precisely, no one SHOULD know who they are)? :ecouteurs:

or are you giving the benefit money to ALF political prisoners?

PM me when you get the final line up if you want me to do a filer ;)

3. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

I've got a band based in the suburbs (Hell's Bank Notes) if you would like us to play some general anarcho punk music.

4. divotfreely

Nov 4, 2009
     United States
    right right - i have never known members personally (asked profane dan if he knows any). i thought of donating the proceeds to one of those supeon'd then decided to send it to north american animal liberation press office. if that happens to be some bogus site used to collect info on "crimes" PLEASE let me know , or if you know of a better route. all i know is im ready to start helping -baby steps,aye

and thanx for the offer!

5. Hex

Sep 22, 2009

first off, asking ANYONE about their knowledge of or involvement in ALF/ELF or any other direct action is a big No-No. please understand that i'm not trying to shame you, just inform you. if you would like to read more about why this is so, please check out the following:

http://zinelibrary.info/files/Security Culture.pdf

http://zinelibrary.info/files/securityculturewhatitis.pdf

the North American Animal Liberation Press Office is a legit group of ABOVE GROUND people who only receive anonymous communications from UNKNOWN members of groups that take direct action under the banner of the ALF...all the NAALPO does is REPORT the actions. The NAALPO is just a vehicle for information about these actions, they have NO affiliations OR knowledge of the participants in any action they report.

if you are going to have a benefit, the best route i could recommend for the proceeds to take would be donations to ALF political prisoners. if you would like me to do a search for the most direct route for the proceeds, just ask. i have no problem doing a search to help out.

hope this info helps

6. Hex

Sep 22, 2009

7. divotfreely

Nov 4, 2009
     United States