Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

ANGRY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hitchawk, Nov 11, 2010.

1. hitchawk

hitchawk New Member New Member

Nov 11, 2010

Hiya folks, sorry for the capslock in the title of of my post, but i am. So there! I am angry about so many things, it's difficult to know where to start, but in general, i'm seriously fckd off with yet another government attack on the working people of this country, i aint gonna pretend it was better under Blair, who had an agenda against the working classes.,but this really takes the fking biscuit.Now, i am not the sort of guy who sits at home and watches the world go to shit in the backround whilst watching (insert name of programme here), but i guess i have become quite complacent in recent years, i used to be quite active,so i also feel angry with myself because i feel somehow complicit in the rise of these bastards. I have just watched (again) "Operation Solstice",about the State smashing of the "Peace Convoy", if anyone needs proof of the States fear of an anarchist utopia, it's all there( minus, of course, the bits "lost" by the authorities)
    Here we are again, working people condemned and vilified,punished for being unemployed,(a deliberate policy of theirs, as it was during the '80s)
    Yep, im fking ANGRY

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I'm right there with you hitchawk on the angry part, I do a little bit of activism almost everyday, sometimes very radical, sometimes as mundane as filling balloons with paint or fighting class war through food not bombs. Even just fighting neighborhood propaganda wars and stencil bombing can reinvigorate and wake up those sleeping cells....no pun intended... ;)

3. hitchawk

hitchawk New Member New Member

Nov 11, 2010

Haha, no pun taken!