Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Andy Slackbastard

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by punkmar77, Mar 20, 2019.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    For those of you newer to the forum Andy was one our admins here at APN for a few years. He is an antifascist force of nature, and I highly recommend you follow his blog Slackbastard if you at all pay attention to global fascism, the Australian fascists deservedly have a thorn in their sides.

antifa notes (march 20, 2019) : From Christchurch to Canberra

anarchodyke likes this.

2. Data

Data Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 7, 2013
     Germany
    The Final Straw, weekly anarchist podcast from the US (North Carolina) made an interview with him in the beginning of May 2019. Check it out!

3. 1xAntifa

1xAntifa Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 22, 2019
    Victoria, Australia  Australia
    Definitely follow slackbastard, he's the go to source for oz. His dedication to the cause is peerless. Here's his link
    https://slackbastard.anarchobase.com

I concur with punkmar77's comments. Andy Fleming is tops.

4. The Hat

The Hat Experienced Member Experienced member

May 29, 2019
    Illinois, United States  United States
    I've read some of his blogs. He's got some very important and interesting things to say.

5. anarchodyke

anarchodyke Member Forum Member

fucken hell i read the words "andy slackbastard" and my brain immediately jumped to the conclusion that this was yalls name for that rightwing fuckwit andy ngo, also very glad that wasnt the case

6. The Hat

The Hat Experienced Member Experienced member

May 29, 2019
    Illinois, United States  United States
    No, you need not worry. Andy Slackbastard is one of the good guys. His blogs are an interesting read.

anarchodyke likes this.