Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarcho-Punk..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirfuckyou, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Sirfuckyou

Sirfuckyou Member Forum Member

Oct 31, 2010

hahahahahaha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: neclomatic youthh fuckeddd upp they just lost my fucking respect and as for you anxiety69 i will give anyone attitude i want dont try to oppress my voice just cause you have a problem with you your starting to sound like the fucking establishment dont try and pull this respect my authority shit with me dude you have your opinion i have my own D.I. is great and have sarcastic ass lyrics that you didnt apparently get thats kool whatever your opinion and i didnt ask anyone to upload anything on this site i just asked if someone had any so back off..

2. Sirfuckyou

Oct 31, 2010

dude thats some good shit thanks for the reccomendation you know where i can get some A-heads though???

3. Sirfuckyou

Oct 31, 2010

great site man thanks \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

4. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

yeah fuck narcoleptic youth...but yeah this site should have a-heads and all sorts of good shit.

if you like anarcho or peace punk, you should check out a//political, witch hunt, aus-rotten, anthrax, anti-system, OMEGA TRIBE , hagar the womb, naked aggression (they play in so-cal alot, btw), honey bane (she became a big star apparently, but her first album on crass records is one of my favorites, i think it's called the singles collection or something like that...should be on this site), antisect, A.O.A. (you'll have to buy their shit directly from them for reasons stated under their name on this site, but it's well worth it in my opinion), oi polloi....in terms of understanding what all the bands mentioned are saying, it's hit and miss...but the lyrics aren't always impossible to find

oh and if you know a band and want to download their shit somewhere, just type in "band name" + "album name (optional, but good if you want to be specific)"+ "blogspot" (ex. t.s.o.l. weathered statues blogspot) you'll usually find what you're looking for...unless it's very rare. this site has almost every popular anarcho band you can think of on it though, and some not-so-popular

5. JoeyV

JoeyV Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 23, 2010

Ah man that's fucking sick lmfao! Thats totally what they get, who the fuck do they think they are.

6. JoeyV

JoeyV Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 23, 2010

oh yeah btw "sirfuckyou" go to this site I found a while back called punksandskins.com they should have what ever your looking for

7. Sirfuckyou

Oct 31, 2010

yea punks and skins is a good site i also found http://www.punkoiska.com/ which is great for ska punk bands like against all authority or the suicide machines \m/ \m/

8. Harrison

Harrison Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2009

I always like A//Political.
    I don't know if you're looking for loud, get your rage on anarcho-punk or any form of anarcho-punk.
    In terms of folk anarcho-punk, Blackbird Raum or Dandelion Junk Queens are fucking sick.

9. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

Yeah ;)

- Nope, i listen to them mostly on the net, but their song "forgotten hero", which is one of their best, is on the anti-war compilation, which is up on this site.

Generally, i recommend you that compilation, there's so many good bands on that one! The other compilations (anti-state, anti-capitalism, anti-society etc.) are good too, but that ones my favorite

10. Random Person From There

Random Person From There Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2010

Hm, did you try:
    • -Flux of Pink Indians - Strive to Survive/Neu Smell album.
      -Rudimentary Peni - Basically all albums.
      -Subhumans - The Day The Country Died and Worlds Apart
      -D.I.R.T. (of course) - Black and White album(s)
      -Poison Girls
      -A//Political - Anarchist, great lyrics and music.

Other than those, there's the more "harsh" music such as:
    • -Severed Head of State - No Love Lost (highly recommended)
      -Brother Inferior - Dismantling the Capitalist Machine (Even better)

Just listen to those, trust me, you will not be disappointed.

11. seitan

seitan Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009

the partisans anarchopunk????

12. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

You should all listen to the Destructors

13. Sirfuckyou

Oct 31, 2010

listened to all except poision girls pretty sick man nice rec \m/ \m/ :) :ecouteurs: :thumbsup: :ecouteurs:

14. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

Someone's already mentioned them but I'll just emphasise Anti-Sect's In Darkness there is no Choice. It is a damn fine piece of anarcho-punk. Also, I'll back up the Subhumans recommendation because you can definitely hear what they're yelling about! From the Cradle to the Grave is another great album of theirs. I don't know if its on here because I think Alternative Tentacles are funny about downloads but I'm currently listening to Amebix and they're wicked.

15. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Yeah Caps, unfortunately Alternative Tentacles and Profane Existence are both money hungry twits....COPYLEFT!

16. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

anti sect are most excellent. dont bother listening to poison girls, they're awful.
    couple of bands worth listening to: Death Sentence (UK), Disorder, Chaos UK, Uproar, Tampere SS, KAAOS, External Menace, English Dogs.

17. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    what's that old saying about what opinions are like? Poison girls are an acquired taste, but the crass era stuff is actually good, espeically Chipaquidick Bridge... but again, just my opinion...

18. Lazy Ted

Lazy Ted New Member New Member

Aug 1, 2011

Dude... you're so fucking full of shit. How do I know? I was at this show working merch for Narcoleptic Youth. I know exactly what went down.

1) Narcoleptic Youth sure as hell didn't get paid $1,000 that night. I've sold merch for a lot of bands and Narcoleptic Youth is the ONLY one that has ever split their money with me, like I was an equal band member, so basically I would get 1/5 or 1/6 of whatever money they made that night. Shit, I wish your story was true! I WISH they made a grand! I would have been kicked down with $200!!! I got maybe $60 or $70 tops that night cuz they were only paid around $400 or so, minus booking agent fees and then divide by 5. $400 is NOTHING for a good headlining band and that's usually what they average on shows. You have NO idea how much work they put into that band to get where they are. Hell, the 400 barely covers their GAS alone when you consider gas to practices and time off work! Go ask The Subhumans or Casualties or whoever, take your pick, how much they charge and it's a HELL of a lot more than 400. I know they HAVE been paid that much (around 1,000) on some other shows like Showcase in Corona for example, and I think they got 800 at the Glasshouse in Pomona once, but they deserved every penny cuz they sold the fucking place out with over 600 people! What, should all the door money go to the owner of the club???

2) About the pizza. I used to work at some clubs and I also know some club owners. Narcoleptic Youths request for a pizza is fucking NOTHING compared to the rider contracts of most bands at their level. NY has one of the most reasonable tame riders I've ever seen in my life and I've seen plenty. They're not some shitty high school band just starting out. They've busted ass for over 15 years to get where they are, TOTAL DIY. Nobody ever handed those guys shit. I've known them since the beginning.

3) Your STORY about some guy jizzing in the pizza is fucking ridiculous. Not unless the dude jumped into the oven, busted a hardon, and squirted his love juice inside the oven cuz I saw it come straight from the fucking oven and get handed to ME.

4) They didn't eat all the pizza and I saw the lead singer, Joey take a bunch of it over to some of the opening bands and some random kids that he didn't even know that were hanging around and GIVE IT TO THEM cuz he's just a nice guy like that. I saw him give it away to people all night.

5) The only place where your "STORY" comes CLOSE to the truth was that there were some shit-head asshole idiots there that were trying to start some shit with Joey and Jaysin for no good reason after the show. Maybe it was the dude from the band that lied to you about jizzing on the pizza. ? Anyway, one of them told Joey to hold out his hand and he put something in his hand. I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was something like confetti or dirt or random trash or something like that. I thought the kid was going to DIE cuz Joey is a pretty big dude who could have knocked this kid out with one punch, but he just laughed at how stupid the kid was, grabbed the collar of the kids shit, pulled the neck open, and smeared the shit all over the kids sweaty chest, patted the kids shirt, dusted off his hands on the kids shirt and just laughed at him. The kid looked like a total moron. It was classic.

Lesson, don't believe everything you read. :ecouteurs:

19. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hey Ted not to nitpick or anything since this whole story is really off topic and pretty fucking silly, but explain to me how you give away one pizza all night, was he like Jesus or something and fed all the hungry masses by turning one lonely pie into twenty?

:lmao:

20. skulldrix

skulldrix Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 9, 2011

Plus they reunited and sell 25 dollar tickets at commercial venue.