Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

anarcho-punk.net will need a new server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ungovernable, Apr 12, 2010.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I bought 2 shirts and I guess I'll buy 3 more tonight.....Anom did you get a t-shirt of your design yet? Oh and all you guys who hate banks and credit cards, I do too, so I purchase a prepaid Visa and load money into it each time I want to use it, it's been working well for me so far without dealing with real credit......This site cannot go down!!!!! :ecouteurs:

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    yeah i have a credit card too, i was always against this kind of shit but oh well, buying on internet saves a lot of money, and also i always have the cash in my bank account when i buy something. I have my credit card since more than 1 year, i bought a shitload of stuff and NEVER used credit so they never made a single dollar of profit with me!

3. Arjay691

Arjay691 Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 11, 2009

I'm buying some t-shirts ASAP. :thumbsup:

4. AtomicKhaos

AtomicKhaos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2009

dont knock a person's hustle.

5. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

Sorry, i haven't gotten around to even get a paypal thing yet but i thought i'd get one like today, but then i woke up with the thought that the deliverytime might be kinda long to sweden and i'm moving in a few weeks, so i was wondering if there is any knowing of how long it could take?

6. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    According to the printer, the maximum delay in worst case is 4to6 weeks, so if you're moving soon you might be better to wait

7. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

I move in about six weeks, so that's a tough one... crap.

8. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Use my address instead :p
    You'll be passing through here anyway :p

9. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

That's actually not a bad idea! Problem solved :)

10. Zombiekiller

Zombiekiller Member Forum Member

Apr 18, 2010

Looks like i need to find a way to get some Cash! The T-Shirts look cool so ill order some T-Shirts when i get the Cash

11. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Re: anarcho-punk.net will need a new servers

Prostitution. I was never one for the summer lawn mowing business, but my summer male prostitution business...Now that was something.
    Anyhoo, I'll see if I can donate like 20 dollars. Im pretty rich right now since my birthday, so I'll certainly donate SOMETHING.

12. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

I wont have money before next month - but i'll get around to buying then, it's some good shirts

- Anom, if you need translation help just tell. Even though i'm not an expert, i actually can read and understand french (and i have an expert close by)

13. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Ok so i just thought i'd give some news

New problems added to the lot now. We received some serious lawsuit threats against PunksAndSkins.com (still hosted on our server) so we need to leave France now because we can get in trouble with the SACEM and with HADOPI law. After a lot of search, i think i have found a good webhost now. I hesitate between a host in luxembourg or another one in romania. Those countries really don't give a shit about american or european laws and it is ideal to host a download website.

The server should cost more than planned but at least we will not get in trouble for lawsuit. I will pay the servers with my own money and then wait until we sell enough t-shirts to pay the fees...

It should help anarcho-punk.net's server to breathe a little, and we can get a much cheaper webhost if we moove PunksAndSkins.com to another server

14. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

THANKS!!! <3
    After all the shit you put up with here you still do that.