Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarcho Post-Hardcore...

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by CrustyElmo666, Nov 15, 2009.

1. CrustyElmo666

CrustyElmo666 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Oct 12, 2009

Does It exist? Would anybody here know or care?

.....Since the late '90s, many of you i'm sure have noticed, despised, dissassociated from, or ignored the prominent change in the face of mainstream "punk rock". The easiest way to view what I am trying to say i think would be to look at the progression of the Warped Tour (a tour I am glad to say I never attended or ever had any desire to), in the 90s, Ska ruled and was all the rage even amongst much more mainstream audiences, but as we move into more recent times, we begin to notice a change from shitty mainstream ska bands to a prevalence of even shittier mainstream post-hardcore bands... Now you may be asking yourself "Why the fuck should I care either way?" , but let's stop for a second and examine each of these movements seperately... and I don't mean from a origination standpoint.

2. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Why the fuck should I care either way?

3. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

if u ask why then maybe...., you argue like cats and dogs...., case rested, forums can really be a drag, its kinda sad.

4. CrustyElmo666

CrustyElmo666 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Oct 12, 2009

Sorry, I didn't finish formulating my thought... I forgot about it and made cookies instead... i'm tired now, i'll finish it up tomorrow because it is a question I feel is worthwhile and would like to pursue and plan to elaborate on...

Aw, I overcooked my adzuki beans as well... :/