Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarcho-Emo/Screamo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harrison, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Harrison

Harrison Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2009

Anyone know of any good anarchist screamo/emo bands?? Been looking for some.

Here's an anarcho-screamo band from Milwaukee, Living and Wrestling. They're amazing, active from 2010 to 2012. They just broke up this last summer because a couple of their members went to block the pipeline in Texas. They got pretty big though.

http://livingandwrestling.bandcamp.com/
    You should be able to get all their stuff for free off their bandcamp.

I don't know if this is supposed to go in downloads as it's a request too and I'm not linking to MF or fileshare. But you can still get it all.

2. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

kad budu gorjeli gradovi Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    in last 11-12 years this is kind of music i was listening the most (in latest few years not much - im old), so i know hundreds of good bands, just im not sure about which of them identify themselves as anarchist, right now im sure for la quiete from italy, john ball from czech rep., man in the shadow from slovenia, tidal from germany, children of fall from sweden.... many of them are anyways involved in some kind of positive ideology or politics. besides those i mentioned i would recommand you to check out amanda woodward, daïtro, kazan, iscariote, mihai edrisch and the third memory from france, envy from japan, yage from germany, lvmen, ember, thema eleven, kevorkian and ravelin 7 from czech rep., .unison. from serbia, nikad from croatia, kaospilot from norway, raein from italy, newborn from hungary...
    i have most of this stuff and most of it is in flac, i was going to upload and post here some of it these days anyways, so check it out soon. if you have some special request just let me know.

3. Suppr(E)ss(A)nt

Suppr(E)ss(A)nt Member New Member

Aug 8, 2012

That's awesome that you mentioned Living and Wrestling dude! I played my first show this past summer with Living and Wrestling, They Eat Their Own God, and Half Awake. All of those are awesome bands! TETOG is like blackened phychedelic crust kinda, and Half Awake is skramz. Check 'em out!

4. Harrison

Nov 11, 2009

@ kad budu
    Awesome, thanks!! I'm going through the list giving them a listen. La Quiete is pretty sweet.
    I look forward to when you upload the stuff you have. If/when you do, PM me?

@suppressant
    Ah that's cool! Where'd you play with them? They're my friends from Milwaukee, it was sad when they broke up. such raging shows.

5. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

kad budu gorjeli gradovi Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    @harrison,

most of stuff is already there, some is hard to find or its on members-only sites etc. so best is that you write me on my e-mail and i send you few links, ok?

kadbudugorjeligradovi @ autistici.org

6. Suppr(E)ss(A)nt

Aug 8, 2012

@Harrison, Scheme City house in Milwaukee. And yeah! It was sad when they broke up.

7. Harrison

Nov 11, 2009

@suppressant,Scheme City rooles!!! Those are all my friends, they're sweet folks. Are you from/living in MKE?

@kad badu
    Thanks! I sent you an email so you should see my address.

8. Suppr(E)ss(A)nt

Aug 8, 2012

@Harrison,That's Sweet! Im from West Bend. Im 16 so cant really get out of West Bend yet, but I will soon. Haha

9. Suppr(E)ss(A)nt

Aug 8, 2012

Soon=After High School...