Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarchists In Orlando Florida Area

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anarcho Union, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Anarcho Union

Anarcho Union Member New Member

Jan 2, 2011

Hello comrades, my name is Andrew Bolen. I live in Groveland, Florida. I've been searching for fellow punks and anarchists in my area which is rare being that I live in a hick controlled town. Im the lead vocalist in the Anarcho-Punk band The Anarcho Union. We are lacking a drummer and have a newer rythem guitarist were not sure is going to stick around. Our main influences are Bad Religion, Rancid, Anti-Flag, Crass, and The Casualities. We are all still in highschool, however our lead guitarist is soon to graduate and the other members are not far behind. We are looking for members and the most likely place to find them would be in Orlando, where a punk underground persists. If you know of anyone, please contact me. I am also looking for fellow anarchist activists to commit in direct action activites to get our voices heard and our cause known.
    Im glad to of joined the forum, and am looking foward to discussions, debates, and possible meet up with my brothers and sisters in anarchy and punk.
    Stay Punk, Stay Free.

2. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

My GF and I will be moving to just north of Orlando (Deland/Daytona Beach area) this spring. Can't really commit to a band at this time but always willing to meet people.

3. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

Well, I'm on the other side of the world, but just a quick welcome to the forumz and whatnot. :beer:

4. Carlos

Carlos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

Welcome :ecouteurs:

ooh and good luck with that band!

5. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Sound promising! So Welcome to anarchy and punk!

6. Anarcho Union

Anarcho Union Member New Member

Jan 2, 2011

thanks all!

7. trevor9849

trevor9849 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 12, 2010

I wanna start a band and I listed many of the same influences and everyone gave me shit WTF! Anyway, good luck!

8. Carlos

Jan 1, 2010

i just wanted to be nice this time, show some <3

but yeah, some shitty bands right there... i dont know how much influence you can get from them to start a anarcho band, but hey more power to them!

9. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Not everyone is going to like the same music, or the same kind of punk for that matter. If you want spread the message, it's not a bad idea to branch out a bit. Not what I'm into, but i won't discourage it.

10. Carlos

Jan 1, 2010

thats why i said "more power to them", if they make a great anarcho street punk band and stick to anarchist ideologies then great :thumbsup:

11. spiritbomb22

spiritbomb22 New Member New Member

Mar 10, 2011

Yo! a little off yer topic, but I'm visiting florida early April, where can I find the local shows near Tampa/Orlando??

12. DownwithBigbrother666

DownwithBigbrother666 Active Member Forum Member

Jun 12, 2013

Hey, I live in the Clermont Area. And I know all about our Hick/Pig run town. I support you 100%. I'd love to meet up and get to know ya. we can figure out when the next protest is gonna be. let me know.