Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarchist Board

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by CHARX, Mar 13, 2016.

1. CHARX

CHARXMember Forum Member

Apr 18, 2015

http://8ch.net/anarcho/

Any of y'all frequent this board? It's so slow, not much activity.

Check it out and try to speed stuff up over there.

2. Paczilla

PaczillaExperienced Member Experienced member

Jun 28, 2012
     United States
    I've been on their since the the board was created. I think i actually made the second post ever on there, back in 2014. I actually started the longest music thread on there https://8ch.net/anarcho/res/880.html#880

3. n1x

n1xNew Member New Member

Mar 27, 2016
     United States
    I'm one of the originalfags on /anarcho/. I made a couple of the banners and was there for the great ancap vs. anarchists shitposting wars, and was even part of the commune thread before it was given over to /leftypol/.

I agree, more people ought to post there. /leftypol/ sucks and Bunkerchan is ded

4. n1x

n1xNew Member New Member

Mar 27, 2016
     United States
    HEY COMRADES

I'm now the Board Owner of 8ch.net/anarcho/, and one of my first priorities for the board is outreach to anarchists across the 'net. APN is one of the communities I know of where there are people who would be interested in the board, even if APN is also kind of ded. I encourage you to stop by even if you don't use imageboards, as I'd like this to be as non-sectarian an anarchist space as possible (though I'm going to possibly be writing up an introduction to imageboard culture for people who are new to imageboards).

But then again, low-usership seems to be the case however for most anarchist communities on the Internet, no? So in addition to this invitation to check the board out, I wanted to ask y'all if you know of any other online anarchist communities I should reach out to. I already know that there's anarchistnews.org, libcom, and maybe the /r/Anarchism board on leddit.