Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

An introduction

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Fork Me, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Fork Me

Fork MeActive Member Forum Member

Jun 26, 2013
     Greece
    Born in Brighton, England, now living in Limassol, Cyprus. Yeah, I know, I moved from one seaside town to a warmer seaside town.

Musically my tastes are diverse, but I started listening to punk as a child, I can still remember smuggling the first Buzzcocks LP I bought past my parents because even at that age I knew the name was "a bit rude" and didn't want it confiscated.

I DJ'd in a number of clubs around Brighton, mainly in the 90s and ran a part time promotions company bringing a numnber of bands to Brighton (I was barred from using the old Comber Club on the seafront when I had Dr & the Crippens down and the pretty much filled the club with shredded cabbage).

Politically, I've got gradually more right wing as I've got older, which, given my extreme left starting point, still keeps me way left of center.

2. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twitExperienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

Welcome Fork Me \m/ , progressivly more right wing..what does that make you a social democrat :lmao: ?...

Cheers and welcome aboard :ecouteurs: .

3. Fork Me

Fork MeActive Member Forum Member

Jun 26, 2013
     Greece
    LOL, no, I think I've finally reached a point only slightly to the right of Trotsky...