Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

An interesting quote.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Protspecd, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protspecd

Protspecd Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 3, 2010

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
    You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
    You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
    You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence.
    You cannot help men permanently by doing for what they could and should do for themselves.

-William J. H. Boetcker

I came across this quote and thought it would be nice to discuss here. No unnecessary flaming, if you are going to respond please do so with respect.

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    This quote is fucking stupid. How is this an "interesting quote" ? Absolutly no argumentation, just stupid bourgeoi phylosophy.

So i typed his name on wikipedia and look what came up

Religious leader and conservative, awesomeness.

Wow, you have fucking great sources. Got more stupid conservative quotes to share with us ? Maybe also liberal phylosophy ?

Sorry but you can shove those quotes up your ass.

Only peoples like you and Ronald Reagae can like this bullshit.

Go back listening to The Exploited, politics are too hard for your brain.

3. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Lol @ bringing the Exploited thing back up, dude we have history now! Reckon we can be friends now? Bahaha

Never said I liked it did I? I said I found it interesting, discuss. Apparently the English language is 'too hard for your brain'. There was a reason I put this in the debate section of the forum. Respectful posts please. Btw, I came across this on 4chan.

4. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    And how is a shitty quote by a conservative and notorious religious leader and also repeated by Ronald Reagan "interessing" ?

This is a shitty quote against social change, you can bring up millions of those, but there is no point of doing this on an anarcho forum. Why not also post liberal propaganda because it's "interessing" and we can "discuss" ?

Like i said, shove your pro-capitalist conservative propaganda quote up your ass. You're an idiot and an ignorant.

You should have put it in the "off topic and entertainement" section

5. Protspecd

Mar 3, 2010

Huh, I swear I put it in the debate part, fail forum skills ftl =(

You calling me ignorant? Sure, isn't everyone ignorant in someway?

[Sarcasm] Oh sorry, I forgot you were Ungovernable! You are immune to ignorance, you know all [/Sarcasm]

No point? While we are at it, what is the point of bringing up anything on this forum? "Why not also post liberal propaganda because it's "interessing" and we can "discuss" ?" Okay why not? Next time I come across a quote that challenges our ideas, why don't I post it hear so we can bring it down and counter it just for fun?

6. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    I know for sure that conservative/pro-capitalist/religious propaganda has nothing to do on an anarchist forum.

Anarcho-punk.net is a tool for peoples sharing the same common points of unity, not a free tribune for useless ideological wars. Read the fucking "who are we" text.

Following your logic, why not also post hitler quotes and nazi propaganda just for fun ? You're stupid. Those debates are endless and this isn't the place for it. Here we center on what unite us, and here we don't spread pro-capitalist/religious/conservative propaganda.

Plus you only posted the quote without any argument, you just said it was interessing. That's stupid, you're just spreading the propaganda. You probably didn't even know the origin of the quote since you're an ignorant.

I'm seriously wondering why you registered on this forum. You're only posting bullshit since you registered here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.