Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Alright

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dan00a, Jun 17, 2011.

1. dan00a

dan00a Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 7, 2010

There isn't anywhere else I can post it, but I would really like to have a serious discussion. I'm going through some serious problems with my girl, and I honestly don't know where else to turn. I guess it's kinda sad in a way that I'll trust complete strangers on the internet for advice more than my own friends, but my friends are jerks. We have an open relationship, and everything that accompanys it. I'm slowly starting to realize that I'm actually not okay with it, and perhaps that's whats pushing us apart. As much as I would love to fuck other women, I'm not really comfortable with her fucking other guys, but I don't know how to breach the subject with her. She's got quite the colored past with guys, and mine is even more colorful with women. I really don't know what to do anymore. Added to the shitpile is the fact that I'm starting to fucking hallucinate again, like completely sober, in daily life. I was walking alone the other night just to clear my head, and I saw this little indian spirit thing just standing in the bushes, watching me. I stopped, and said "I see you. I know you're there. Are you real?" It just looked at me, said "You are being watched", walked into the bushes, and disappeared. I don't know what to fucking do anymore, I'm scared I'm going off the deep end.

2. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

That's the reason you called her 'whore' ? Stupid reason, you're male-whore then. :ecouteurs: Are you on drugs ?

3. dan00a

dan00a Experienced Member Experienced member

Jan 7, 2010

Yeah, exactly. Like I said, I really don't have an excuse to have spoken that way about the woman of my dreams. No I am not on drugs, I don't do them anymore. The worst I'll do is smoke pot, but all that does is make me quiet and hungry.

4. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Good to see you apologizing for the whore-thing, so just stop working yourself inna frenzy, there are no spirits in the bushes, you just don't know what to do right now and you know it, so get a grip on yourself, sit down and take a deep breath.
    Realizing that a relationship is breaking apart is a healthy but sadly necessary sad step - I guess you just have to get over the scratch on your ego, okay, I know too it's not easy to be left behind, but it's just a matter of time to get over with it. Find yourself something useful to do and the hard times now are passing faster.
    Half of earths population is female - so it's not that difficult to start another dream, next time maybe a shot of realizing your real needs won't hurt - before asking for too much again. The key:
    Don't give away more than you receive - and vice versa.
    Good luck! :thumbsup:

5. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Just be straight up. Tell her you want to be monogamous rather than polymorous. If she's not ok with it, it sucks, but you got your answer. Just try to figure things out, and if your not ok with what she wants, and she's not ok with what you want, then sadly it must come to an end. I'm not saying you HAVE to break it off in that situation, but it's probably a good idea. It sucks, but it's got to happen. Remember when one door closes, another door opens.