Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

ALF prisoner Walter Bond coverts to Sufi Islam

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by VeganShteve, Aug 18, 2012.

1. VeganShteve

VeganShteve Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 15, 2012

Now, obviously this is no one's business but his own, but I'm just wondering what people's opinions on it are. Personally, I'm a bit baffled.

http://supportwalter.org/SW/

2. xhdrx

xhdrx Active Member Uploader Forum Member

Jun 8, 2012

so? its not like he joined the BNP or anything.

3. anarchoskin69

anarchoskin69 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 14, 2010

as a non-muslim sufi, a buddhist sufi, i just want to say that is beautiful news. sufism is really inspiring.

with that said, still, fuck all organized religion.

4. Warfiend

Warfiend Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 11, 2011

He seems to be following a trend within the Hardline movement towards converting to Islam. Lots of prominent Hardline musicians have made the transition in the past.

I don't particularly have a problem with Abdul's personal religious views, but what I do have a problem with is his views on abortion. He's made a official statement where he claims to be against abortion (which he refers to as infanticide) and compares abortion doctors to vivisectors.

5. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

Abortion doctors to vivisectors? Unless abortion doctors are taking dead baby fetus's and applying chemicals to them and using the research they find to apply to humans, i dont see the comparison. Murders? maybe. But seriously, some people should have there kids killed before they even have 'em. Jus' sayin.

6. Ivanovich

Ivanovich Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 31, 2010

I kinda agree with Abdul.