Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Ahoy

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Steiner, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Steiner

Steiner Member Forum Member

Dec 28, 2009

Environmental Student at U-Waterloo (Canada). Enjoy the punk/anarchist community, music, and discussion/beliefs. More of a anarcho/punk-folk type of guy, love the plan-it-x bands, and the DIY attitude. Still enjoy listening to thrash, crust, punk, and anything with a fast tempo though.

Done a bit of hitchhiking around Australia and Western Canada. If you wanna chat about hitchin' experiences I'd be more that happy to share my stories and experiences and would love to hear yours.

-Steiner

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Q-vo Steiner, glad to have you aboard, in the late 70's me and my pop's hitchhiked through the Sierra Madre of the State of Chihuahua in Mexico, we slept and ate with the Tarauhumara Native's and I witnessed many fantastic and wonderful things in that part of the world, walked into Pancho Villa's Home in Parral and saw the Model T Sedan Riddled with bullet holes that he was assassinated in, in the courtyard of his garden. Rode in the Passenger train that many of the revolutionaries traveled in down the incredible 'Canyon del Cobre' fantasizing the whole time that I was on my way down to the desert to join my fellow revolucionarios in fighting the forces of Oppression...hahaha great times, I highly recomend it to anyone....