Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Absence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rathryn, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

Well, guess what I sort of strayed away from this site. I had some good times and some bad ones, but after all this time I figured it wasn't really fair to leave everyone in the dark with regards to my absence, as some of you seemed at least interested in how I was doing in the time I was active here.
    So first off, I hardly drink anymore, I'm still off the drugs (except nicotine and alchohol), have started eating vegatarian about a week back (yeah I ditched my own quasi-philosophical excuses), intent on going vegan. Me and Anom have gotten together, as some of the other Dutchies might've made clear in other posts and we're both doing well, looking for a place to rent or buy together.
    As for the reasons of my absence... first off I didn't know that anarchism had reverted into an anti-all, elitist, anarchier-than-thou, exclusive club over the years, that eschews all forms of survival, except for raising one's own crops in a self-made shelter in the middle of the woods, with, mind you, internet access anyway, to show everyone else just how anarcho you are with pictures taken with your new blackberry phone...
    Second, I also didn't know that anarcho-anything was tied into a fervent secular and seperatist internal struggle based on an anarchistic pissing contest (meaning there are no judges, only winners and losers).
    Third, I did not know that some members on here, who I've mentioned by name multiple times, get to have special treatment when it comes to certain forms of social interaction in situations where the rules would otherwise dictate them to get the fuck out...
    I think that would make it clear enough, I will not log in again, will not check PM's (which I personally think is a failure on the part of the admins anyway... no checking up on newly appointed mods if they disappear for several months), my e-mail address however is still being used, so feel free to e-mail me should you feel so inclined, I hold no grudges towards anyone on here specifically, more towards the way that people seem to get treated here.
    With this I bid you fare well and a good night to all.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Bye Rathryn, have fun in your new life, it was fun to have you around for a while...sorry you seem so bitter about this forum, but happy you are staying clean and kinda sober, and a veggie too now to boot.

3. Caps

Caps Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 3, 2010

I think I missed the issue but this seems a shame. Peace and good luck in whatever you do.

4. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

:ecouteurs:

5. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

Goodnight, sweet prince.

6. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Wow i totally missed this post until today...

I find this post a bit ridiculous and i think you're just finding reasons to have gotten away from this forum (you didn't need any, you're free to leave without any reason)

I don't know who you refer to when you talk about "special treatements", nobody here gets special treatement. I find it pretty ironic because you were a mod but you never got involved, i don't remember where you named those people who supposedly got special tratements and anyway since you were a mod you were able to participate to the management of this forum, which you never did, so obviously it didn't bother you that much.

This is pretty funny because this forum is self managed by the members, no decision is taken before consulting other members, exactly how an anarchist society would work.

If you had anything to critize about this forum, then why you NEVER proposed to change things ? This forum is self-managed but you never got involved, so don't critize it when you never participated. Anarchism is all about getting involved with others and taking decisions together, what the fuck would you do in an anarchist community ? You would let others decide for you, and when you don't agree with how it got then you would just leave without saying a damn thing ? Then i think capitalist democracy is the perfect system for you, just let the politicians decide for you and them blame then for the decision they have taken.

As for the "pictures taken from bluberry phones", once again it is fucking ironic because you were one of the only members who had his picture as avatar all of the time...

I used to like you but seriously, reading this post makes me wonder what the fuck happenned with you.

I'll copy here a post by punkmar77 because i 100% agree with what he said:
    Rathryn never came back starting from the day he left to travel and meet Anom, to me it is the only reason that he left this forum, because he got a girlfriend and have less time for internet forum. Would have been much more honest to say that than to blame us for leaving.