Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

A STATE OF MIND - What's The Difference? Animal/Humyn Exploitation

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Anxiety69, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States

A STATE OF MIND Biography

There are at least two projects using the alias A State Of Mind:

1) A State of Mind is a Polish Trance/Progressive producer team comprised of Michał Grzybek, Piotr Augustyniak & Dawid Stróżycki.

2) The one with the following introductory text:

"ASM stands for A State of Mind, and ASM productionz is an independent label doing its best to pro- mote a new positive state of mind in hip hop and to explore the various creative tangents that have branched off from it, as well as those from which it originated.

People tend to have a very narrow view of what hip hop is about, and equate it with what they see on MTV and hear on commercial radio. Based upon what the general public is force-fed by the Network Corporations that unfortunately have a near monopoly on the market these days, its hardly surpris- ing that most people think of chauvinism, violence, superfi ciality and consumerism when they hear the words Hip Hop. A State of Mind is on a mission to destroy this conception. For ASM, hip hop is about music and creativity and love, and always has been and always will be. In the world of music, its the real hip hop that will survive even decades after the artists are gone, not the plastic on TV thats been marketed to success. Remember that, and don't loose your faith in the art.

Peace, and keep the movement alive!"

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.
  2. oceanyoga

oceanyoga Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 15, 2009
     Netherlands
    Oh my gosh thank you so much for uploading this file.
    I will upload a live set by them soon.

3. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
    Awesome, any chance u have their other ep? I think it was a flexi split with Liberte?

thanks
    -The Anxietist

4. oceanyoga

Oct 15, 2009
     Netherlands
  5. vinniefono

vinniefono Member Forum Member

Nov 12, 2009
     United States
    Hey that live tape you have of A State of Mind in San Diego was a show we played with them,we played a few shows with them.You dont by chance have any live Diatribe? Thanks.........

[​IMG]

6. oceanyoga

Oct 15, 2009
     Netherlands
    i dont have the Diatribe live however I have the Iconoclast live from the same gig.