Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

a little late.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by clementine, May 17, 2010.

1. clementine

clementine New Member New Member

Apr 26, 2010

Hi, i'm a little late at introducing myself,
    i'm clementine,
    i like all kinds of things, including but not limited to punk (and its multiple sub genres) , growing food, brewing and other fermentations, and mycology.
    i've posted a couple of times before this and browsed about getting the lay of the land.
    i hope this is a positive experience and i meet some good peoples to trade music (duh), skill share, and make some new friends.

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hi clementine welcome to our little spot cheers! :beer: :beers: :beers:

3. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

I'm working on a list of all the albums I have on my HDD, once I've got it finished I could send you a copy :) It might be quite some time 'till it's finished tho, as I've got about 2000 bands on my HDD XD
    So yeah that'd be my welcome

4. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    There are programs that can automatically write down the list of all albums you got in your computer, if each of them are in its own folder.

I use a program called "PrintFolder" it works great. It will just create a text file with the list of all albums

i also wrote my own program, it install itself into windows and then you just right click on a folder and it copy the list of all files and folders to clipboard, so it is ready to paste in a forum or whereever you want.

i was supposed to make an english version for anarcho-punk.net, but i can tell you where to get the french version for now..

5. Rathryn

Rathryn Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 21, 2009

My French is very rusty and seeing as how my brain exists in a virtually permanent state of limbo and chaos, I actually LIKE making lists, but thanks regardless :)