Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

A great (A) minded publisher that doesn't rob you.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ReclaimTheNation, Apr 27, 2011.

1. ReclaimTheNation

ReclaimTheNation Member Forum Member

Apr 12, 2011

Just saying, books are pricey, and although I have a tendency to say I love AK press, I don't "love" them, I put up with them. They charge alot and they charge convicts where most small "neighborhood" collective bookstores will just donate books to prisoners. And although I can screen-print my own shirts and patches for days I cannot print my own literature yet. So with that I present microcosm publishing. enjoy.

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

When I was involved with my local @ bookshop we used to order some stuff from Microcosm, mostly badges & patches.
    AK Press was, for the bookshop, shitload preferable as they gave us significant discounts (as i assume is a policy for @ bookshops ?), let us owe them money for ages and have a shitload better selection of books than anywhere else I know of, including microcosm.

Having said that, its always worth having a look at Microcosm to see if you can save yrself some money or whatevers.