Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

9/11 Conspiracy Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by QueerPunk, May 16, 2010.

1. ghoul

ghoul Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 16, 2010

I actually have quite a lot of experience with steel buildings, I used to build them for a living. You do not need to heat steel to its melting point to soften it enough to bend it. I know this from experience. It only needs to reach about 700 degrees to soften. At this point I can bend it with my own strength. The forces involved with tons of steel and concrete go well beyond what is needed to bend steel.

Next you have to look at construction methods. Does it rely on large beams or a truss system? Beams are stronger as they have more mass but are heavy and are restrictive due to that fact. Trusses derive their strength through the shape of their design and require less material for the same amount of strength. When the steel softens enough that the shape is compromised they are no longer able to support load. At this point they fail. This transfer the load to other areas of the structure and will cause more failures. At this point gravity wins and the structure will fall down, not over like a tree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structural_steel

2. Vegetarian Barbarian

Vegetarian Barbarian Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2009

So if 9/11 was a conspiracy and the world found out about it, what the fuck will happen and what will you do? Nothing, utterly nothing. Did anyone see the South Park Episode on this? The bottom line is that the bush admin loves to have groups like this because it actually makes it seem like the government is awesome enough to get away with some type of huge conspiracy and that their not complete morons (which they are). I find more solace in this than a lot of the dumb ass theories on 9/11.

Though i feel there was some lying and shit. It happens all the time. Take this huge oil spill for example. The price of gas, the war in Afghanistan, fucking the price of tolls!

If finding out the truth on 9/11 is all you need to have peace of mind, then your mind is pretty damn narrow and small.

3. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

If you take your moral queues from South Park then I really do feel sorry for you.

Why the fuck is there a problem in questioning the government explanation for this incident? Are we all just going to sit by and accept the US government officials explanation like it's the truth?

I am sooooo sorry for questioning the government. I swear I will never do it again...they are the masters of our lives right?

What a fucking crock of shit...and to see this type of response on a forum that supposedly supports those who would rather stand up to the powers that be and say "FUCK YOU!" just makes me fucking sick.

Pack of fucking sell-outs and appologists for the 9/11 Commission which as far as I am concerned speaks as much truth as the Warren Commission...

4. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

It is one of many issues that I would like to see publicly discussed and debated in the open and in the mainstream.

The truth seeking behind 9/11 is not all I need to have peace of mind and it is a fucking cop out that you assume this to be the case.

Next thing you'll be telling us to go back to bed and turn the TV on so that we can keep watching quality programming of the likes of American Gladiator....go back to bed, your government is in control (apologies to Bill Hicks).