Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

5 anarchists sentenced in Denmark for arsons

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by predic, Dec 22, 2013.

1. predic

predic Member Forum Member

Feb 11, 2010

A jury that work for secret service in the Eastern High Court (Østre Landsrets, Bredgade 59, Copenhagen) on Thursday 12 December 2013 made one more political sentencing like in Burma dictatorship (http://www.domstol.dk/oestrelandsret/ny ... er/Pages/Fængselsstraffepå7årtiltotiltalteog1årog9månedertiltretiltalteibrandsag.aspx). It is question how they arrested them for one act but charged them for many other things, usually people use balaclava when they go to attack something, so, even cameras can't recognize their faces, it is question if they spoke about all of it when they were bugged and videotaped but even mentioning something doesn't mean anything without material proof, if the court follow the law, but judges kissed in ass secret service. Prosecutor was Bo Bjerregaard and "analyst" from secret service was cand.scient.pol. Jesper Jespersen who spoke almost 30 minutes about anarchist standpoints about the state, about black bloc, etc. I suppose it is this idiot: http://rucforsk.ruc.dk/site/da/persons/jesper-jespersen%2832688fb3-c5d5-4cd1-a4aa-8c134535f417%29.html
    He said also that this boys are influenced by Alexander Berkman book ABC of Anarchism.
    In any case, when child of politician kill an immigrant, he get 8 years of prison and after 4 years he is free man but when anarchists burn property and nobody died, they get 7 years of prison. So, this December, 5 young anarchists in Copenhagen are sentenced, 2 of them got 7 years of prison and 3 others got 1 year and 9 months. It is harder sentence than sentence decided by district court before one year in Dec.2012 when one man got 6 years and 6 months and second one 4 years of prison, the rest got the same one year and 9 months.
    Even one year and 9 months is too much for attempted, but not successful, arson at the Police Academy in Brøndby. They were arrested by secret service before they succeeded to burn anything. They were bugged and videotaped in Christiania for 6 weeks, obviously somebody near to them betrayed them. PJ, TH, DP and AC spoke according to the indictment during the meetings in Freetown also to attack, among other Christiansborg, the Ministry of Integration, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, frikirken Faderhuset and the Life Guards buildings at King's Garden in Copenhagen. They planned also to attack shipping company Maersk and companies dealing with genetically engineered products. They were charged also for terrorism but judges refused to sentence them for that.

Two of them - PJ and FP were accused of having participated in the following activities, by the way, FP has been in custody since May 2011, he is also sentenced to pay one million DKK for damage:
    17 April 2010: two Molotov cocktails thrown against Copenhagen Fur in Glostrup. It was attempt, they didn't hit the building and one worker extinguished fire.
    14 May 2010: Flammable liquid ignited at the Police Academy in Brøndbyøster. Police cars were set on fire on the parking lot too. The damage reached about two million DKK (260 000 euro).
    23-24th August: Action against Copenhagen Fur, damage about 50,000 DKK. The company itself was not on fire.
    20 September 2010: Flammable liquid ignited 4 sites at the fur company Pelsbox Danmarks building in Herlev. Damage about 1.5 million.
    27 October 2010: Flammable liquid was thrown through a window and ignited with molotov at food company Nestlé in Copenhagen. Damage was at least two million.
    10 November 2010: Molotov cocktail and flammable liquid thrown through the window to the fur company Saga Fur in Vedbæk. Damage 1.7 million.
    8 December 2010: Can with gasoline thrown through the window and ignited at PET (secret service) in Søborg. Damage about three million.
    11 January 2011: Several vehicles and a building was attacked with flammable liquid at police data center in Hvidovre. Damage was about 200,000 crowns.
    14 January 2011: According to police, the accused would use gasoline and a torch to set fire to Nordea's branch on Strandgade in Copenhagen. It failed.
    6 April 2011: They set fire to the Greek Embassy in Copenhagen. Damage was 300 000 DKK.

Four members of the group, PJ, TH, DP and AC, were arrested on 26 April 2011 when they tried to burn police academy in Brønby. Police waited for them, later they confessed that they would set fire to the Police Academy. The four explained that the action was an expression of a personal confrontation with police. The fifth defendant has refused to speak to police and in court.
    [​IMG]

2. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Those comrades were arrested not because they did something(in this case arson), they were arrested because of what they could "do" in future to state and society of Denmark.
    These guys are just a warning for others, an example if you play with matches, you will burn your fingers.
    Denmark politicians likes to brag how they have low level of corruption...example of "good" state.Well fuck you!
    Solidarity with brothers.

3. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

i am from denmark i remember this, ive reconsidered this very much, i don't think that burning police car will change peoples minds about us anarchists, it will only continue the vast majority of the population that the assumption that anarchists are terrorists by doing the "propaganda of the deed", i do acknowledge peoples frustration and i think the it is their right to do protest, but i also think that in denmark this won't help much, i remember that people in the left wing community in what i would call radical, was ashamed for this, but this will also make some more repression against the danish political activists, i don't know how much this solved anything, it dind't stop the police brutality or PET from spying on radicals, it dind't stop copenhagen fur for keeping abusing the minks...

4. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

i'll await for the big shit storm for stating my opinion :lmao: be nice please! :ecouteurs:

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Good.

6. predic

predic Member Forum Member

Feb 11, 2010

what is good? they are under control, therefore they are ashamed. they are not born with opinion against violence than they grew up in schools which are under control of politicians and teachers thought them to think in that way. now you understand more why schools are not free from politicians/ministry. from childhood they control your mind and if you are not good for them, they will make repression against you.
    I don't see anything good about it. rich life corrupted Danish anarchists and some of them surely work for secret service, to get some nice easy good paid job. nobody work for secret service for free than for money. some can be ashamed because they are under control but some surely work for danish secret service. they should be ashamed that secret service got information about those anarchists so they implemented bugs to spy them.

7. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Good I'm glad they are ashamed, we don't need them, and they reveal themselves....good. I would rather have them reveal their true nature ahead of time than pull out a knife from my back...

8. traqn dimitrov

traqn dimitrov Active Member Forum Member

Mar 7, 2013
     Bulgaria
    Remember folks lighting a copcar on fire changes nothing setting the whole ministry ablaze will very much do so