Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

?

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by bmorg, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmorg

bmorg Member New Member

Aug 19, 2010

what would happen in a anarchistic society to people who do wrong things such as murder and rape im sorry if this sounds stupid

2. persona-non-grata

persona-non-grata Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 9, 2010

well in my opinion an anarchist society would be working in tribes or communes or whatever and there will be an ultimate democracy this would mean there is no leader or whatever the will just be someone stepping forth with a proposition for a law or rule or something like that the everyone will vote and the law will be accepted or declined now for your question if someone does something against those laws it depends on how bad his "crime" is if this person steals a fish or something we will just hope that other people will say that it's wrong and hope he will stop if he doesn't stop or the crime is worse (like killing or raping someone) there will be a vote what to do with him my suggestion for someone doing that is banishment because it's simple and you wouldn't have to lower yourself to his level or for rape i would like to do it the roman way....

smashing his balls between two rocks (imagine the pain :thumbsup: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: )

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    we debated this topic 1 million time here.

4. Anxiety69

Anxiety69 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Male , 46 years old
    Long Beach CA  United States
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.