Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

2000ds and papa brittle

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by Jamie Evans, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Jamie Evans

Jamie Evans New Member New Member

Oct 25, 2009

please a proper 2000DS harder than core or any other squat the lot etc and papa brittle obey consume marry reproduce thanx alot nuff respex Jim666

2. theoldpunk

theoldpunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 19, 2009

Give me an hour or two and I'll rip the Papa brittle CD and stick it in the 'non-punk anarcho downloads' forum ;)

It'll be in FLAC format and available as a torrent - are you OK with that? If not, let me know and I'll turn it into mp3 format and make it available as an ordinary download too.

3. Jamie Evans

Oct 25, 2009

Thanx Alot mukka you,re a diamond .any chance of sum 2000ds it would be much appreciated thanx again Jim666 ps wotever format u wanna use mate im easy thanx again

4. theoldpunk

Sep 19, 2009

5. theoldpunk

Sep 19, 2009

6. Jamie Evans

Oct 25, 2009

To old punks never die

thanx for the torrent but thier aint no seeds so could you do it as a normal mp3 download soz to be a pain . yeah ive allready got them tracks from dirty squatters . com thanx anyway im also after thatcher on acid the illusion of being together and S*M*A*S*H spring 1994 and any herb garden if u know anyone seeing as u seem to have your ear to the ground thanx again Jim666