Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

2 new features

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anarcho-Punk.net, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Anarcho-Punk.net

Anarcho-Punk.net Experienced Member Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 7, 2009
    .  Canada
    1) You can now alphabetically-sort the downloads and display only the albums from bands starting by a specific letter

2) Search queries are now recorded and the most searched terms are displayed on the bottom of the page. This should help search engines to index the most popular albums of the website.

And more to come....

2. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    i just added another fucking cool feature

take a look at the new and improved search engine

when you start typing a band name, the search engine will give you search suggestions (like google) and it also says how many (approximatively) albums are available for download

i messed a couple of hours to make this script and i tryed to make the search suggestions as accurate as possible... So instead of listing popular search terms it will list only albums that are available for download.

I'm pretty sure it will help the users to use the search engine and avoid mispelling a band and getting no results.

note: for some technical reasons i will not explain here, search suggestions only include bands that have 2 or more albums available for download

3. BlinkoChrist

BlinkoChrist Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 1, 2009

Thanks man, it's much appreciated