Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

2:30 am rant; call to arms.

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by JesusCrust, May 6, 2010.

1. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 17, 2010

I wrote this after having my mom got pissed at me over literally nothing, then my girlfriend getting mad at me for getting in a fight with my mom, It started off as like a selfless topic particularly about integrity but grew to much more. Enjoy.

I got a lot on my mind, don't know if I can handle it. What people say, they don't mean, what people do, they don't acknowledge. I'm sick of always being the bad guy, based off peoples wasted and irrational accusations. I feel as if I'm the only person with common sense and rationality and people are too stupid to grasp it, with your political parties, with your god, with your sense of self righteousness. No wonder I'm a misanthropist, but I still have a wink of faith in humanity, maybe I'm just as hypocritical as everyone else in that sense. People are disgusting, freedom of speech leads to freedom to hate out loud. It's all a joke, people have no integrity anymore. I know I still do, I never will resort to violence unless necessary, like Gandhi said: " If a man fights with his sword single-handed against a horde of dacoits armed to the teeth, I should say he is fighting almost non-violently. Haven’t I said to our women that, if in defence of their honour they used their nails and teeth and even a dagger, I should regard their conduct nonviolent? She does know the distinction between himsa and ahimsa. She acts spontaneously." It's all profits over people, and I'm NOT ok with that. Every life has value unless you hate for no reason. If you choose to waste that, then so be it, then your life is meaningless. Like my grandma said: "your freedom ends where others begins." This is why I consider myself an anarchist. We work for the good of all people. unless you wasted your integrity, your chance at life, if you're a neo-Nazi and use violence as a tactic, I will respond with violence, when push comes to shove, I will fucking shove. We are all born equal, we are all born free, we are all born atheists, who ever decides to exert power over another human being WILL be met with the full force of the resistance. This is the only reason why I'm hanging on. The only hope I have in humanity is the resistance, the force of understanding, unless you are un-understanding to begin with. People have the power to create change, and the only fair way to live is anarcho-communism. No borders, No nations, No police stations. No government, No control. No blood for oil, No blood in the name of "America" or any nation for that matter. Peace can only only be achieved by understanding, and until the power of love overcomes the love of power, we must not back down. We must fight for what we know is right, a chance at life for all, freedom for all, a natural state of being, in simplest terms, anarchism. This is all for my rant. Fuck capitalism, fuck the military, fuck Bush, fuck Obama, fuck War, fuck Nationalism, fuck the state, fuck the police, a bunch of bullies with badges, freedom is achievable, but it's all in your hands. We don't need CEO's. they need us, Proletariats of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains. No war but the class war. The time is now.

Will you make a stand?