Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Stencil Activism

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Soma, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Soma

Soma New Member New Member

Dec 10, 2009

Im going to the cop15 demonstations the 12 december! you all know how a big mass of people is a great oppurtunity to make some street art. Im planning to spray stencils all along the route! but i cant think of anything really brilliant or creative? Can some of you help? what should i make as stencil? Someone got some nice quotes or pictures they would like to see in the streets of Copenhagen?
    Im thinking something about veganism would be VERY appropriate in these climate days?
    So please help! i only got tommorow to figure out something smart... yeah im a lazy fucker who cant do stuff ahead of time :D

2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

[​IMG]

3. Wonder138

Wonder138 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2009

go to http://WWW.Stencil-Punks.Net or is it .COM idk look for that webiste

but im a tagger and i dont use stencils to much becuase im not putting any effort into the art i just made if i can just slap and spray and it be prefect i need to actuly need to do it from scratch for me to consider it skill so in my eyes stencils is a bad form of street art enless your just doing it to show a message

but ya that website gives you alot of good politcal and band stencils i use them to make shirts alot

4. Jeff Bones

Jeff Bones Member Forum Member

Dec 10, 2009

5. theoldpunk

theoldpunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 19, 2009

6. Wonder138

Dec 2, 2009

i see what you mean but i mean more in the spray painting area stencils can be very skilled but i started tagging before i got into anarchy and there wear rules that i still believe in there was a pro tagger dont remember who but he believed that stencils wear a shameful thing to use because of its lack in ability to tag you can make nice stencils but the spraying is wear real skill come in when it comes to tagging

7. theoldpunk

theoldpunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 19, 2009

8. The Anarchrist

The Anarchrist Active Member Forum Member

Dec 11, 2009

LOL.
    Just to be an asshole, you totally need to put the international squatter symbol on someone's door.
    Thats what I'd do, cause I'm a dick.

9. Wonder138

Dec 2, 2009

dude do you squat wear are you located i plan on leaving my house sum time this year to go squat and i need to find sum anarchist to squat with

10. The Anarchrist

Dec 11, 2009

Dude, I would love to squat with you. LOL. I don't squat currently, but I did for a little bit recently. I'm stuck here until I graduate high school, but as soon as I finish I planned on not only squatting, but making a... I don't know, pilgrimage of sorts to all the different famous punk places, like Taco Land and The Whiskey. And I live in Louisiana, so I'm not to far away from you. LOL.

11. Wonder138

Dec 2, 2009

nice man nice ya i planed on traveling the way to i planned on stoping in arizona my punk buddy lives there lol

12. The Anarchrist

Dec 11, 2009

Nice. But if you want to squat, go to California. I think they got a bunch of punk houses still active there.

13. Wonder138

Dec 2, 2009

rely wow no i was actually planing on going to Germany but it all depends on what my buddy in Arizona krunk wants to do lol

14. The Anarchrist

Dec 11, 2009

LOL.
    Yeah. I'm actually in love with Colorado, so I'm probably going to end up there after my "pilgrimage." I don't know, if I get enough support, I would start a punk house in Colorado. Its new wave enough there that that might work. LOL.

15. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Ya Colorado is a beautiful place and I have simillar interests in a punk house. im trying to start a small club right now of people who will be willing to live collectively with me once we are ready to leave our homes however, the difference between me and most punk stereotypes is that to be entirely honest I love my family and they love me to much for me to leave them before both partys are ready. Call me lame but i guess thats just how I function :p
    Are you aware of Blasto-Mat? If not look them up they are pretty like minded people all from Colorado.

16. Wonder138

Dec 2, 2009

dude for me its pretty much i go wear ever my friends go if we ever end up squatting to gether Colorado it is besides my buddy krunk me and him plan on just traveling together anyways

17. The Anarchrist

Dec 11, 2009

Yeah, yeah. Well, fuck dudes, I'm all for networking and shit. Wonder, I'd love to squat with you and shit and DWT, I'll check those dudes out and I understand where you are coming for. I actually don't feel love except for two people, neither one are my parents and both I should hate, LOL. If I move back to Colorado, I will help you make a punk house.

18. Wonder138

Dec 2, 2009

ya have alot of love for alot of ppl but my real love is for my gf and for my dad(hes schizophrenic) its hard for me to hate him cuase when hes a dick its his disease thats making him act liek that other then that hes bad ass

19. The Anarchrist

Dec 11, 2009

Yeah, thats cool for you man. I envy you and anyone who feels love. And I know what its like to have mental disorders around and shit. My mom is a bipolar bitch and I am just fuck. I didn't use to be so bad, but as I've gotten older, everything has gotten worse. So I'm on a shit ton of meds. LOL. I've got pyromania, anti-social tendencies, OCD, minor paranoia (when I'm well rested and on my meds, when I'm off, shit.), suicidal tendencies and clinical depression. Oh, and insomnia. LOL. Speaking of which, my meds are kicking in. I'mma have to long of and get some sleep. LOL. Peace and shit.

20. ASA

ASA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 2, 2009

dunno Nike slave labour swish is good or True Blue or something showing africa being covered in piped toxic waste for LeLies I mean Levi's, how bout Johannesburger for McD's with a date showing regression, ya know when they still couldn't make a decision and the cutting down of rainforest for cheap fucks, could say wat price r u willin 2 pay showin someone being asphixiated while handing over 2 bux while all trees r being cut down in brazil etc or copenhagen, your not just to convert the converted as it were, fuck being cool be clear, if u can be artistic do but it ain't 'all' it is

spray, economic hitmen we are watching you