Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Mortality's End - The Revelations

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by JYN, Dec 28, 2013.

1. JYN

JYN Member Forum Member

Dec 23, 2013
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Track List:

01. No God
    02. Violence For Violence
    03. Social Waste
    04. Sic Semper Tyrannis
    05. Blasphemy
    06. Slave to the Savior
    07. Not Nun Rights
    08. The Plague
    09. A Mockery Of Human Life
    10. Sick Unto Death
    11. Ignore Your Ignorance
    12. The Blood Of Sin

///NO GOD/// The reality of god bewilders us all/ Real or not I'm waiting for the fall/ I can't accept Him, not for a minute/ If I can't free life I want free spirit/ Life sucks because they say its God's trial/ Could it be that you're all in denial?/ Why aren't we tried equally? Please tell me/ Most suffer blindly while others live care free/ Heaven or Hell? is the choice thrust upon me/ I choose neither, I'd rather be free/ So why should I believe? Why believe in He?/ The heavenly father who abandoned humanity.
    ///VIOLENCE FOR VIOLENCE/// Constant quarrel, eternal struggle/ It isn't our own law, its law of the jungle/ Conflict for power, God's legion prime evil/ Why can't we get on with one another as equals?/ Chaotic society and human strife was not the path intended for life/ (Korea has a bomb) China controls the air, America will be on the move/ You're all gonna make this planet your god damn tomb/ Fight for your god, fight for your land/ I fight for my freedom not by my blood thirsty hands/ Fight for more oil, fight for idea of peace/ I fight back so that this violence will cease.
    ///SOCIAL WASTE/// You blame people like me for your problems and for crime/ I believe my crimes are justified, and I will never stay in line/ Its pig ruler's fascist way that makes me disobey/ If I were allowed to live the way I want then I just might behave/ Your the truest sinners in this world of today/ Force me to stay in line or make me fucking pay/ I steal from your corrupt corporates, piss on your name/ And I am never going to go away.
    ///SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS/// Police tyranny, why is it still around?/ Intimidation and scare tactics are all that I've found/ We're forced to pay for this shit without a choice/ There seems to be no ear for the true public's voice/ "Excuse me officer, your caged dog is too loud for our guests"/ "Fuck you kid, I don't care, now leave or your under arrest"/ When I try to speak up they threaten me with jail/ When I complain to the state it is to no avail/ The police, made up of power hungry hate mongers/ Fuck this shit, I can't have it any longer/ Everyone hates cops, but no one is willing to act/ Equality can never happen with this system intact.
    ///BLASPHEMY/// Don't you use my name in vain/ Don't you ever feel no pain?/ All my words, they are profane/ All my life beat with a cane/ I wish I could think/ I wish I could have a drink/ One of these days I'll speak my mind/ one of these days it'll be unkind.
    ///SLAVE TO THE SAVIOR/// Freedom cannot be achieved while you sit and worship a false deity/ The wrath of god does not exist/ Live in God's law or go to Hell/ Can't you read between the lines?/ God's will is not divine/ Human will does not exist if you are afraid to go to Hell/ You know the Tower of Babel? God got pissed/ His punishment was. humanity got split/ Just one example of God's iron fist/ Take control of your own life.
    ///NOT NUN RIGHTS/// The governments mule always kicking me around/ Whitey fucks over more that he found/ i don't wanna live this life of apple shit/ The Grey-Ghost is searching for more colored hits/ There is no right to find a free land/ Not when its already owned by uncle Sam/ There is no right to find a free land/ Just bend over and take it like a man/ Every day life/ We are stripped of a voice/ As whitey bends me over I thought I had a choice.
    ///THE PLAGUE/// Its the plague brought to life/ Glory of your lord fills me full of strife/ Its the plague can't you see? Christianity for you and me/ Please pray for me for I have sinned/ Try to get away but you just can't win/ Plague my mind with mindless crap/ Plague my life with a theocratic clamp.
    ///A MOCKERY OF HUMAN LIFE/// Predicting freedoms for us all/ Waiting for the man to fall/ One of these days it will be true/ One of these days you be the fool/ If only I were the chosen one/ I'd cut your finger from the gun/ Won't be long before we die/ All that you've heard is a lie.
    ///SICK UNTO DEATH/// Sick unto death/ Sick of my damn breath/ Life holds no meaning/ Work keeps me screaming/ Peace cannot be found/ Money gets me down/ I don't have a choice/ No one hears my voice/ I can see Hell's appeal/ Don't know how I feel/ Death comes for free/ But is it the path for me?. ///Ignore Your Ignorance/// Ignorance is bliss/ So why should you care?/ Death and destruction happens everywhere/ "Doesn't affect me" you tell yourself/ Just ignore the pain. Unless it hurts your wealth/ Ignore your ignorance,ignore our pain/ People all around you in state of despair/ Forget all cries for help, we've already left for the fair.../ People all around you in a state of fear/ Pain means nothing if it falls on deaf ears.
    ///THE BLOOD OF SIN/// The blood on your hands of these innocent children/ Stained deep into the minds of their innocent families/ Mortality's End is nigh it seems its human nature/ Mortality's end is nigh... because of.../ The blood of sin is born of the human heart/ You've filled your empty souls full of greed and lust/ Mortality's end is nigh if you can't control yourself/ Mortality's end is brought to life... Your blood of sin.
    ///MORTALITY'S END///

2. JYN

JYN Member Forum Member

Dec 23, 2013
     United States
    To sum up the album in a few sentences: Do not become a Slave to the Savior. Do not Ignore Your Ignorance. Do not give in to The Plague. Do not believe in "God". Do not take your own name in vein. Do not bleed The Blood of Sin. Do not relinquish yourself unto tyrants. Do not commit Violence For Violence's sake. Do not blame others for Social problems, or for Waste. Do not expect any right to a free land when it is already owned by Uncle Sam. Do not make A Mockery of Human Life. You will be Sick Unto Death! These are the twelve Revelations. Accept.Repent.Live.Content

3. JYN

JYN Member Forum Member

Dec 23, 2013
     United States
    Can anyone please help me to upload this album to youtube somehow? It's a bit beyond me, and I am proud as hell of this album. Also I am homeless and rarely have internet access, especially for this kind of thing. Take your pick of these images ... or do whatever. I would mucho appreciate the help.
    Thank you,
    ~ Mortality's End
    578089_230067820496073_1686872784_n.jpg 0520171928d.jpg kk.jpg