Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Nausea - 1991 - Crime Against Humanity

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by Anarcho-Punk.net, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Anarcho-Punk.net

Anarcho-Punk.net Experienced Member Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 7, 2009
    .  Canada
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nausea - 1991 - Crime Against Humanity
    • 01. Mind Dead.mp3
    • 02. Blind.mp3
    • 03. Point Of Discharge.mp3
    • 04. System Break-Down.mp3
    • 05. Production Ends.mp3
    • 06. Make More Profit.mp3
    • 07. Enemy Alliance.mp3
    • 08. Dreams And Prophecies.mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017

RECORD INFORMATION

Crime Against Humanity
    Release Date : 1991

Includes a foldout insert with lyrics, credits, photos, thanks list, etc. Recorded in January 1991. "Blind" and "Point Of Discharge" are listed as two separate tracks on the cover and center labels but play as one track on the record. "System Break Down" is misspelled on the A-side center label as "System Bread Down".
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Nausea Biography

WEBSITE
    Nausea are a Grind/Crust band formed in Los Angeles, California, USA, formed in 1987. Founding members Oscar Garcia (vocals/guitar) and Eric Castro (drums) have now regrouped the band with the addition of original Terrorizer member Alfred "Garvey" Estrada on bass and vocals.

Band members: Oscar Garcia (2), Eric Castro (2), Carlos "Cosmo" Reveles, Alejandro Corredor
    Band ex-members: , Leon Del Muerte, Alfred Estrada, Vito Tagliente, Armando Morales (2), Javier Arqueros, Carlos Gonzales (3), Marco Ibarra
    ---

There are at least seven bands that go by this name:
    1. Crust punk from New York City, formed in 1985.
    2. Grindcore from Los Angeles, CA formed in 1987.
    3. Belgian coldwave band.
    4. Naüsea is hardcore punk from Japan.
    5. Grindcore band from Cordoba, Argentina.
    6. A Finnish grindcore band whose sole release was a 9-track demo tape named "Defective Of Braincells".
    7. A disbanded aggrotech group from Chile.

1. Nausea was an American crust punk band from New York City's C-Squat in the Lower Eastside of Manhattan, from 1985-1992. Like such predecessors as the anarchist band Crass, Nausea featured both male and female vocals. They were heavily involved in the Lower East Side squatting community, and active during a dark period in American history, under the right-wing purgatory of the Reagan Administration amidst the "Arms Race", the Iran-Contra Affair and imminent threats of nuclear war with the USSR. Nausea's final line-up was: John John Jesse (bass), Victor Venom (guitar), Amy Miret (vocals), Al Long (vocals), and Roy Mayorga (drums). Past members were Neil Robinson (vocals, 1987-88; replaced by Al), Pablo Jacobson (drums, 1985-87), and Jimmy Williams(drums, 1987-88).

2. Nausea are a grindcore/death metal band formed in Los Angeles, California, in 1987 featuring Oscar Garcia of Terrorizer

Born from the ashes of Majesty, they are not a side project of Terrorizer (as many think incorrectly), but a definite band. When Terrorizer broke up in early 1988 Nausea was in fully active. In fact World Downfall was recorded posthumously one year later and contained some Nausea songs that Oscar took to complete the album ('Corporation Pull-in', 'Need to Live', 'Condemned System' and the title track 'World Downfall' that was in origin a Majesty song).

They split-up in 1994 and reformed in 2001.

3. Also a Belgian coldwave band.
    "Then the Nausea seized me, I dropped to a seat, I no longer knew where I was; I saw the colours spin slowly around me, I wanted to vomit. And since that time, the Nausea has not left me, it holds me.""

4. Thrash hardcore/punk rock band from Japan, active in late 80s – early 90s. See also: Naüsea.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Wild Rags Records

Label run by the notorious Richard C (Ricardo Campos).

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Nausea

Disrupt

Doom

Electro Hippies

Anti Cimex

Dystopia
  2. Stenka

Stenka Member Forum Member

Nov 8, 2016

Thank you!