Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

newbritishunion.org/

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IamMe, Jun 18, 2013.

1. IamMe

IamMe Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    I just found this website and it makes me sick fucking idiots. these people should be deported not the migrants. if they were being forced to work for shit money to feed the wests fat arses then they would wanna come and live a comftable life free from war and death. this website makes me wanna pogo on nazi sum. AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH wankers
    http://newbritishunion.org/

some info on British info. Britain was invaded by a number of different folk. from the vikings to the bloody Romans weve had Saxon invaders and barbarian invaders were a fuckin mixed race now and we always have been and it aint gunna change soon i also wonder how many of these thick fucks enjoy an indian on the week end or a Chinese and even the humble pastie is from the american indians and including the good old British potato stolen from america and the even more British cup of tea which is chinese. these people are so uneducated and mis led it makes me frustrated :ecouteurs: sorry for the language so pissed of.

2. Fork Me

Fork Me Active Member Forum Member

Jun 26, 2013
     United Kingdom
    Scum, the lot of them.

The only positive to come out of this, is that following some minor successes for the scumbag BNP, the reason there are so many right wing parties in the UK at the moment is that the boneheads in the UK have done what the boneheads in the UK always do, they've fragmented again into massive infighting. I prefer it when they have loads of little parties and waste their time aqnd effort fighting each other that when they are briefly united. It's when they're united under a leader pretending to the public to be "moderate and reasonable" that they become dangerous.

3. Annie

Annie Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 22, 2013

I dared to take a look thru the proxxy, it's right, theres nothing really new (what else to expect)
    maybe a bit of restraint, lots of calls to the "dispossessed" - got the impression they copy or try to copy this new "conservatism" on the continent (muslims are bad, jews are good and we are no nazis, just trying to save the euroculture thingie...)

but I hope someone keeps an eye on them, conservatives are always likely to use the ultras, just think of aryanadolf starting with (mythos:) seven other idiots... it took only 14 years, lots money and management support from industry and right-centerers...

yeah, and I got the strong feeling it might work out well in our future, just because of the diversity and the growing importance of immigrants in poor old europe, suffering from aging europeans and just asking for some reanimation coming in from everywhere of the globe.

4. Fork Me

Fork Me Active Member Forum Member

Jun 26, 2013
     United Kingdom
    One of the more stupid things that white power nutters claim is that mixed race pairings "weaken" the gene pool. It's actually the exact opposite. When gene pools are too SMALL they become weak. The bigger and more diverse the gene pool the healthier the species. From a purely scientific perspective we should encourage mixed race unions as much as we can. From a more moral and ethical perspective, people are people and race is unimportant.