Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Republican Party Rape Advisory Chart

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by ungovernable, Oct 31, 2012.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada

2. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

Haha! This is beyond stupid.

3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I'd like to hear them say that after (god forbid) his daughter gets raped.

4. sheep6665

sheep6665 Active Member Forum Member

Aug 15, 2012

Probably something like that:
    "I hope that police will kill that monster who did it. And as for you my little child - go to abortion clinic, but silently, because I'm an conservative, anti-abortion politician."

5. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Enjoyable rape. The best one.

6. Shuei

Shuei Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 19, 2010

Well, christianity teaches them that the "son of god" was born from "enjoyable rape" by a fucking ghost anyway right?

7. morethanfights

morethanfights Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 10, 2012

hahahahahaha "if it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it"

8. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    They would probably do like him: A Tea Party politician who ran on an anti-abortion platform has been caught trying to force his mistress to have an abortion so his wife would not find out.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/anti-ab ... n-abortion

9. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hahahaha when push comes to shove one can see what these people are really made of.

10. slother

slother Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 27, 2011

haha my chemistry teacher showed us this the other day in class.

11. Harrison

Harrison Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2009

Man I'd gift-from-god rape a white republican senator.

12. shizyninja

shizyninja Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 27, 2012

It shouldn't be any surprise that the Republican party is completely out of touch, but I do admit that their views on rape are absolutely primitive.

I've already cast my absentee ballot for Obama. Neither him or the Democrat party is perfect by far, at least they aren't completely sold to corporate interests.

Many of my friends are completely turned off by dirty politics and choose not to participate. I urge them to vote but they shrug me off. But then they complain how America is always fucking them.

The majority of voters are old, racist, moneyed, white males. That's why we got pricks like Sen. Mourdock making public policy.

13. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    You're joking, right? :ecouteurs:

14. shizyninja

Aug 27, 2012

Compared to the Republicans they aren't.

This is reflected in the unprecedented passing of an American universal healthcare system, their increasing stand to down scale troop deployment in the middle east, their disagreement with Ryan Paul's proposed 20% tax cut for the rich, and moderate protection for unionization.

Notice I was careful enough to say "they aren't completely sold." Of course they have strong corporate ties, every political party does. Yet they are not so much as the Republican party, who is pushing far more aggressively for the dis-empowerment of working people (slashing social services etc.) and are fighting just as hard for the agenda of the ultra rich of the US.

My original point is that it's foolish to not vote on government polices and then complain when they are passed. There's a reason the civil rights movement fought for the right of minorities to vote, and why terrorist groups such as the KKK and even the police went so far as murdering to keep brown people away from the polls.

To anyone that thinks that abstaining their vote is somehow fighting the system, is only playing into abusive power structure's advantage. You think billionaires want huge blocks of ordinary people to vote in their best interest? It be a nightmare for them if that ever happened. Though I doubt it will.

15. Harrison

Harrison Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2009

Considering the NDAA, torture of Bradley Manning, later refusal to close Gitmo, allowing policy for domestic surveillance drones...well he kind of has a worse civil rights record than even Bush.

If you're going to vote you could vote for independent candidates? There's more than just two really shitty choices. Jill Stein got arrested for delivering food to blockaders in Texas. That's a lot cooler than dropping predator missiles in Pakistan.

16. shizyninja

Aug 27, 2012

You're absolutely right on every point. The argument of whose civil rights record is definitely up for debate, but is second best even better than first? It was Noam Chomsky who said he believed every president of the US could be charged with terrorism if only they were brought to court.

Yet ordinary people have a civic responsibility too. It's appalling at how willfully ignorant some people are, that if voting and books were completely banned, it would make virtually no difference in their lives. "Just give me my Monday night football baby!" Or whatever other distractions people go with.

Their complete lack of participation, or even more dangerous is their completely uniformed participation, makes those human rights abuses permissible. The way the government functions in it's "business as usual" manner, would be just as affected by full scale violent uprising from within, as it would if everyone suddenly turned off their televisions and started reading just as much.

In regards to your comment about independent candidates, it really is a two party system. Hell, even Ron Paul barely stood a chance. Some of the stuff he said was pretty bold. I admired him for pointing out the US military industrial complex.

I amazes me how much faith people put into a President, a spokesperson really, who in truth doesn't even know you exist. Put that same amount of faith in yourself! It's that conditioned helplessness to a father figure that we just can't get over.

17. xXZenyattaXx

xXZenyattaXx Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2012

*rolls eyes* Yeah go vote, it's worked so well the past forty times in a row. As for civic responsibilities, society can go SM@C for all I care. I don't owe this armpit of a police state anything.

18. shizyninja

Aug 27, 2012

The vote alone isn't a cure all solution. It works in conjunction with a larger plan and social action.

And that "police state" you hate so much is possible by the countless people rolling their eyes in their heads, instead of on a history book.

If your so apolitical why even comment on this thread? That's really immature, no matter how old you are or whatever your views happen to be.

19. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

20. xXZenyattaXx

xXZenyattaXx Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2012

My favorite not mentioned:

Can we add "Consensual Rape" as a category?

What presidential "choice" (because you yourself said third party candidates are not an option) can we say is part of a "larger plan and social action."? Mitt "Captain Bourgie" Romney or Barack "Child Killer" Obama?

Police state is possible because of scare tactics, and voting's not gonna make it go away... no matter if you think I'm immature for saying that.