Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

BCT #10 Bad Compilation Tape - I'm Buck Naked VA - 1984 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Anarcho-Punk music albums downloads' started by punkmar77, Feb 15, 2011.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

01. LOVE CANAL - Dead Family
    02. LOVE CANAL - We Know
    03. LOVE CANAL - MTV
    04. LOVE CANAL - Dark Shadows
    05. LOVE CANAL - G.S.L.
    06. LOVE CANAL - Elevator to Hell
    07. SUBURBAN DECAY - Hi
    08. SUBURBAN DECAY - 715
    09. SUBURBAN DECAY - Decade of Decadence
    10. SUBURBAN DECAY - Muerte al Mundo
    11. SUBURBAN DECAY - All Talk No Action
    12. SUBURBAN DECAY - Bread
    13. NO RESPONSE - Plastics
    14. NO RESPONSE - Dirty Layer
    15. NO RESPONSE - I
    19. EAT THE RICH - You're a Waste of Human Space
    20. EAT THE RICH - Electric Funeral
    21. DRILLS - Second Take
    22. DRILLS - Great Thrash
    23. DRILLS - Blind Dog
    24. ACCELERATORS - Rev 84
    25. ACCELERATORS - Reaganomics Fuck Off
    26. ACCELERATORS - Teenage Zombies
    27. ACCELERATORS - Get Her Off My Mind
    28. DISORDERLY CONDUCT - Don't Ignore It
    29. DISORDERLY CONDUCT - Fuck the System
    30. DISORDERLY CONDUCT - Mr. Richman, Big Man
    31. DISORDERLY CONDUCT - Day in the Life Of
    32. DISORDERLY CONDUCT - Get Out of My Life
    33. DISORDERLY CONDUCT - They Say
    34. DISORDERLY CONDUCT - We Don't Care
    35. DETENTION - Too Noisy
    36. DETENTION - El Salvador
    37. DETENTION - Let's Fight
    38. DETENTION - Dead Rockers
    39. DETENTION - Start
    40. UNEXPECTED - Simon Says
    41. UNEXPECTED - Bad Habits
    42. UNEXPECTED - Disgusting
    43. UNEXPECTED - Everyday is Monday
    44. PSYCHO - Military Mind
    45. PSYCHO - Red Riot
    46. PSYCHO - Destruction
    47. PSYCHO - End of the World
    48. PSYCHO - Elimination Process
    49. PSYCHO - Future Fools
    50. PSYCHO - No Way
    51. PSYCHO - Paper
    52. PSYCHO - Contempt
    53. AKUTT INNLEGGELSE - Søppel
    54. AKUTT INNLEGGELSE - Vileveriet Sanfunn
    55. AKUTT INNLEGGELSE - Synd
    56. RAW POWER - Fuck Authority

WARNING: tracks 16 - 17 - 18, are by a WP 'joke' band that wasn't funny

[[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
  3. Chrisbct

Chrisbct Active Member Forum Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Male
    San Diego  United States
    We got the tape name from a SNL skit. DETENTION's 5 live songs are the best stuff they ever did and was on our We Can Do Whatever We Want best of BCT #1 lp in 1986. WHITE PRIDE from St. Louis sent in a tape and we had a dilemma. We wrote back noting were were Mexican and whatever and they wrote back ok to release it. We actually didn't use one song that was good music but the lyrics were just too stupid. There's an anti punk rock song they do which was hilarious. Jello pulled us aside at the San Diego show the day after the Olympic Auditorium one both with the DK's and RAW POWER and asked us about it. We told him it was about anti censorship and it seemed pretty clear any fool could see this was plain for what it was and it seemed unlikely anyone would be prompted to become a racist cuz of hearing these songs. It was the biggest ethical dilemma we faced doin' BCT. We could just as easily have not released it. Coulda just gone with the anti punk rock song. We decided what we decided. EAT THE RICH vocalist drew Moe Hawk and said it was ok for us to use him as our BCT logo. We were happy cuz we were never into skulls etc. PSYCHO is again on another BCT tape. Great guys, as usual with most punx we ever met. They came out for a few shows in San Diego from Boston back sometime in the late 80's I think. We always liked AKUTT INNLEGGELESE and were delighted they sent us a tape. SUBURBAN DECAY does a great :04 second song and so we used it for our We Can Do lp, just that one song by them! DRILLS (Seattle) a coupla guys doin' like experimental HC. I happened to go to Seattle and contacted them and I did a song with them, "This is...". Great lyrics but I shouted 'em out of existence. (This is a song, I'm singing it. etc.). I rated this A, sounding the same recording quality wise as the day we first released it June 1984. The best of these songs were released on a cd with the best of the songs from #3 by enterruption in 2002 called Hardcore Amerika (the Reagan Years-First Term). That photographer who took that classic picture of the punk soaring over a punk crowd at a gig, I ran into him last year. enterruption had superimposed Reagan's head on the kid. Sent him a copy of the cd. He did that amazing photo of the punk boots too. We always wanted to release full tapes so we had a little room left so we popped one RAW POWER song on there that wasn't on any other BCT tape.

4. Chrisbct

Chrisbct Active Member Forum Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Male
    San Diego  United States
    Sleeve. Feel free to delete the listing of White Pride. Black Pride is good. Brown Pride is good. The poor white guys should be able to have some pride. Course, too many get racist about it which obviously is stupid. In the end when we love each other as much as we love ourselves it's not about pride, it's about other. But not everyone subscribes to that philosophy. Cuz we have so much freedom. What to do with all this freedom?

Attached Files: