Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Collateral Murder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dwtcos, Apr 7, 2010.

1. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

http://www.collateralmurder.com/
    Disturbing, certainly not fun to watch, but also eye opening, definitely ruined my mood.
    Today I side with Cocytus. Fuck the troops. If things like this happen every day the course of action taken against war needs to change, drastically.

2. colton_and

colton_and Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 24, 2010

That is discusting and yes, deffinitly an eye opener. It made me furious when they were laughing while shotting the hopeless men, also kinds were injured. I hope alot fo people get to see this especialy Americans because this cant be tolerated especially in this situation and they may realise a bit more of whats really going on.

3. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

It brings tears to my eyes to imagine the point of view of those on the ground. The thought of hellfire raining down from the sky and being unable to even seek medical attention.....Fuck war, fuck it right in the ass. This isn't even war, this is murder. Uniformed thugs...

4. colton_and

colton_and Experienced Member Experienced member

Mar 24, 2010

The men involved with in this will walk out as heroes and noone even noing that they have destroeys many lives, ur right this isnt war, it is almost an exuse to kill

5. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

A few minutes ago on TV, I watched two clips of US soldiers in helicopters shooting at civilians in the first video, while in the second they shoot at a van that stopped by to carry a wounded man to a hospital or something.

But meh, this is war and during war, shit like this will always happen and hidden with cover-ups released as facts by the media.

Edit: Wait, that's the video right there.

6. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

well those child-"insurgents" will no longer be a threat. What the fuck is wrong people, really? This was just pure bloodlust. *sigh* I always try to see the good that lies in people, i want to believe that humans can live together peacefully, it's that sort of bloodshed and unnecessary suffering that lets me know that it will never happen as long as people like this continue to dehumanize and devalue the lives of others.
    Really its another My Lai in terms of soldiers being out for blood. And when these guys get back, they'll say it was stress and being away from love ones that drove them to do this. They'll walk, everyone will feel bad and call them heros

7. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

well those child-"insurgents" will no longer be a threat. What the fuck is wrong people, really? This was just pure bloodlust. *sigh* I always try to see the good that lies in people, i want to believe that humans can live together peacefully, it's that sort of bloodshed and unnecessary suffering that lets me know that it will never happen as long as people like this continue to dehumanize and devalue the lives of others.
    Really its another My Lai in terms of soldiers being out for blood. And when these guys get back, they'll say it was stress and being away from love ones that drove them to do this. They'll walk, everyone will feel bad and call them heros

8. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

Um...i clicked on the link but it didnt do anything so i typed in "collateral murder" on youtube and it came up with this vid i just wanna know if its the same as the one you're watching...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

9. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    just fucking disgusting

10. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

"Oh, yeah, look at those dead barstrds!" "Nice" "Good shoot'n" "Thank you"

Well isn't this just a lovely conversation!

Can't even watch it all, it's just so disgusting.

11. nodz

nodz Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 4, 2010

Unfortunately most of the soldiers are brainwashed into believing that they are fighting for the cause and for justice, democracy and the right to have a first world life. Even worse they don't realise that they are purely puppets of the government that have a hidden agenda and ulterior motives. Why is there a war in Iraq? What did Iraq have to do with the World Trade Center bombings...nothing. The bombings were instigated by a Saudi living in Pakistan. Weapons of mass destruction, where are they? Iraq had no nuclear capabilities...Bush Jnr wanted to finish the job that Bush Snr started and why...oil/gas etc. Same as many of the other pointless wars around the world...greed or religion.

12. Lunadimae

Lunadimae Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 1, 2010

13. Ferago

Ferago Active Member Forum Member

Feb 15, 2010

It's pretty fucked up hearing that gunner making jokes the whole time, and begging for permission to fire on an ambulance.

But the worst part is how much stuff like this happens that you never hear about.

14. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    yup, watched this a couple of days ago when Wikileaks released it.... disgusting shit

15. Bentheanarchist

Bentheanarchist Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Dec 10, 2010

I have seen it. It is graphic stuff. It shows the horror of war, and what happens in war.