Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Better This World (2011)

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by kad budu gorjeli gradovi, Jan 25, 2013.

1. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

kad budu gorjeli gradovi Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    [​IMG]

How did two boyhood friends from Midland, Texas wind up arrested on terrorism charges at the 2008 Republican National Convention? Better This World follows the journey of David McKay (22) and Bradley Crowder (23) from political neophytes to accused domestic terrorists with a particular focus on the relationship they develop with a radical activist mentor in the six months leading up to their arrests. A dramatic story of idealism, loyalty, crime and betrayal, Better This World goes to the heart of the War on Terror and its impact on civil liberties and political dissent in post-9/11 America.

trailer:

[video]http://vimeo.com/22076812[/video]

screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

website

imdb

(downloadable via torrent)

2. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    Wow is this out on the web already? Cool.

Fuck i just saw a trailer for a flick from Hollywood thats a bit like this here story. It's called "The East", and some pig infiltrates a cell of anarchists...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlbM1voHKYw[/video]

3. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    man, get that shit out of here or i'll never teach you how to levitate.

4. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    HAHA the 2 flicks were made for US BILLS - one by some liberals i take it, otherwise they would have just released it and not asked us for US Bills to watch it and the other just straight up U.S. propaganda probably for Bills 2... HA :ecouteurs:

5. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    sorri man me no speek inglish

6. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    @ kad budu gorjeli gradovi

so one of the guys in the flick says he's not an anarchist, do you know if the other guy was an anarchist kad budu gorjeli gradovi?

are they 2 american liberals that got fucked over by some activist??

7. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    i had hard time to understand you, maybe its good idea not to use slang when you speak with people whose native language is not english? imagine we try to speak in my language, do you even know what is it??

if you mean on movie better this world, its about two young boys from texas, framed by fbi informant who was previously trained in mind manipuation, and after some time spent together he made them become more radical, and accept "violent" means of stuggle. together they planned to make some kind of sabotage or i dont know on some convention of republican party or whatever. so they ofcourse get caught and face several years of prison. now all the mind games start and one of the points of this movie is to see how police and state' goal is to crack you down to the bottom, to make you feel scared as hell, and never think of doing anything similar ever again. i remember the moment you mentioned, i think this guy didnt ment what he said, it was just a trick answer, since pesron who asked was implicating that hes an anarchist just from straight fact he commited thing he did. this is usual boogeyman game state plays for hundreds of years and it always works. so the guy just wanted to point it out.

8. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    HAHA sorry about the "slang" i sometimes use, I will try not to use it with you :D

No i don't know what language you speak... i think i have asked you before "what continent you were living in?" what language is your normal day language?? I speak english and spanish, sometimes on a regular basis both languages throughout the day :D

9. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    i come from small country in eastern europe, called kokuzistan.

10. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    HAHA i cant find that place on a map... maybe it's a levitating country ;)

11. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    nope, in 30-ies russians came and killled, raped and burned all our women, children and dogs. only those that knew how to levitate survived.

12. THEBLACKNOVA

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    [​IMG]

13. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    here is some anarcho-punk from my country

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x44zzpBL9dU[/video]