Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Protocols of Zion (9/11 and anti-Semitism : Against conspiracy theories on 9/11)

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by ungovernable, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Mischieff

Mischieff Active Member Forum Member

Jul 5, 2010

And why: "What kills me is they have Dick Lucas of SubHumans/Citizen Fish doing spoken word on one song....."

Why? So you think he's not allowed to hold those views aswell? Fuck you guys are wierd.

2. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

[​IMG]

3. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

Semite is considered an umbrella term for a number of people situated in a geographical area of the middle east, it should not be considered exclusive to followers of the Jewish faith...

I personally don't believe race exists, therefore i have no qualms about insulting and slandering people based on religion or cultural abhorrence.

4. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    You are a fucking idiot, it was the islamist on 9/11 everyone know it, they already tryed to bomb WTC in 1991, we have the names of the plane hijackers, the people in United 91 flight saw the islamists and had time to call their families, etc....

You're a fucking dumbass, even the worst conspirationist say it's the islamist, they just think that Bush let them do it...

What is disappointing is shitty conspirationist videos you like, this isnt even serious research, just some bullshit compilation by a random person over the internet.

Who cares, everyone know what we are referring to when we use this word. Your speech is a smoke screen, its a waste of time to play on word, thats like debating that being anti-jew is not racism because jews are not a race. A waste of time.

5. QueerPunk

QueerPunk Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2009

The only decent documentary I have seen about the whole thing in relation to calling for a re-investigation was an Italian doco called "Zero: An Investigation Into 9-11". Had some interesting interviews with some actual persons worth listening to.

I really have no issue with questioning something that has been force-fed to us by the US government....I mean call me an Anarchist but I just don't trust government, politicians or the media.

Oh and there is another site worth looking at which isn't spewing Alex Jones-style bullshit but is still asking questions without drawing stupid conclusions... ( http://history-bytes.blogspot.com/ )

6. Corporate Deathburger

Corporate Deathburger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 29, 2010

7. Rabbit

Rabbit Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 26, 2009

Interestingly enough, the original protocols document was an adaptation of a document that accused the French of secretly planning a second Napoleon-style takeover of Europe. That's about how reliable it is.

I think I get whas Kaaos is trying to say, I just can't believe that there is ANY group of people truly has that kind of power. If the Illuminati exist, they sure suck at their job. To be fair, the right wing government of Israel is not far off of some of their Islamist neighbors, and there are those in this country that hold their beliefs, just as I'm sure you could find Islamists here.

Through personal curiosity and a unit on conspiracy theories in high school (most fun I had at the damn school), I've looked into 9/11 quite a bit, and I think that arguing that the towers were brought down by anything other than 2 airplanes, or that the pentagon wasn't hit is on a level with creationism. I'm 100% willing to believe that the administration in power is guilty of negligence, but believing that such an inept group of people could pull something like that off is nuts.

8. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

My thoughts exactly, my opinion is purely don't dismiss it because some nut jobs are using it to forward an agenda.
    I really don't care either way whose responsible and what their motives are. I know a rat when I smell one and their are numerous things that don't add up despite everything the government says is true and all...

9. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

Code:
    My thoughts exactly, my opinion is purely don't dismiss it because some nut jobs are using it to forward an agenda.
    So what does David Icke do? He talks about the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, these Global Elitists, these power structures—all real, all true, all demonstrated by bills and executive orders and prime ministers, and premiers, and presidents. All real, meat and potatoes, something you can bite into. Something that is easily demonstrable. And then you've got David Icke and at the end of all this, he says, "By the way, they're blood-drinking lizards." Al Gore needs blood to drink, so does Prince Philip, I mean it's asinine. It's being picked up by people, and it discredits all the reality we're talking about, and that's the problem with David Icke. He's got a good line to a point, and then he discredits it all. It's like a turd in the punchbowl.

What about dismissing it, just because it's distractive bullshit?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

10. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Absolutely agree Vassil, it's nothing but a big distractive soap opera, the state's apparatus and it's tedious and endless machinations are irrelevant and mindlessly nitpicking at them only serve's to divide and confuse the class war.

11. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Exactly, and thats why i'm not against a reopening of the 911 investigation, BUT i am definatly against conspiration theories. I think 911 investigation should be reopened to prove the negligence of Bush Administration and the links between al-quaida and US government who used to collaborate with them on some level. And i'm 100% sure this is the only reason the government didnt want to reopen the investigation, and NOT because theyre scared it will reveal some big conspiracy...

12. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

the worst conspiracies happen everyday, out in the open.

13. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

I wrote my last post a bit inna hurry, so I forgot to edit the statement as made by Alex Jones, "an American talk show host and one of the country's best-known conspiracy theorists".
    his bullshit:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5166
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones ... io_host%29

BTW: Jones sees himself as a libertarian, and rejects being described as a right-winger... sounds familiar?
    Too funny when the prophets of "truth" :party: start to blame each other for "undermining my position" (alex jones about Icke)...

Yes, absolutely agree punkmar, there is a class war to win!

14. Phaedrus

Phaedrus Member Forum Member

Oct 19, 2010

Both Alex Jones and David Icke are questionable athough I disagree with calling them right-wing. Alex Jones is a sensationalist journalist, patriotic gun toting American, David Icke is a massive distractionalist leading everyone beginning to gain interest in certain "truth" movements down the wrong path with Reptilian theory and so on. It is a shame because amongst his crap are some good informations.
    I've seen this video though. Surely you cannot apply it to all conspiracy theories, surely your not saying that because you have seen this you think that this is true? All conspiracy theories take their roots from right-wing people conspiring to attack the Jews? Why would you guys believe that? It's as silly as the theory in the first place!

15. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

16. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

About Icke:
    "According to Barkun, Icke has actively tried to cultivate the far right. In 1996, he spoke to a conference in Reno, Nevada, alongside opponents of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act—which mandates background checks on people who buy guns in the U.S.—including Kirk Lyons, a white nationalist lawyer who has represented the Ku Klux Klan. Barkun argues that the relationship between Icke, the militias, and the Christian Patriots is complex because of the New Age baggage Icke brings with him, and he stresses that Icke is not actually a member of any of these groups, but it is nevertheless true that Icke has absorbed the world view of the radical right virtually intact. "There is no fuller explication of its beliefs about ruling elites than Icke's," he writes."
    And still about Icke:
    "His work cuts across political, religious, cultural, and socio-economic divisions, uniting the political left and right—they write that his lectures might see neo-Nazis and Christian Patriots sitting next to 60-something UFO buffs and New Age earth goddesses—and as such he represents a truly global counter-culture and should not, they argue, be dismissed as fringe."
    DON'T GET FOOLED!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
    It isn't silly, I think you just need to get your view on the spectrums right:

"In his two volume work The Open Society and Its Enemies Popper used the term "conspiracy theory" to criticize the ideologies driving fascism, nazism, (edit: authoritarian) communism. Popper argued that totalitarianism was founded on "conspiracy theories" which drew on imaginary plots driven by paranoid scenarios predicated on tribalism, chauvinism, or racism. Popper did not argue against the existence of everyday conspiracies (as incorrectly suggested in much of the later literature). Popper even uses the term "conspiracy" to describe ordinary political activity in the classical Athens of Plato (who was the principal target of his attack in The Open Society & Its Enemies)."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

I think, the dealings between ol'Quaida and the u.s., 9/11, my favorite kennedy-assassination (or: how to deal with an operational accident) are no "conspiracies", but ordinary political activity in/of a repressive inhuman system, done by oblieging/ambitious/enthusiastic employees doing their job.

17. Phaedrus

Oct 19, 2010

Doesn't one have to "conspire" to carry out these actions in the first place? Therefore, it's a conspiracy.

The official version of events regarding 9/11 for example, is only a conspiracy theory aswell. Is this also routed from far-right psychopaths conspiring to bring hatred towards the Muslim race? How bizzarre, but actually far more likely (look at whats going on) than the opposite (other theories are by the right wing to initiate hate of Jews).

You could also put a similar twist on things by saying that the official version of events is also a far right conspiracy? It's resulted in hatred towards the Muslim race buy huge amounts of people? Far more impactive than the theory largley labeled "conspiracy" theory. See what I mean here?

18. Phaedrus

Oct 19, 2010

Ungovernable. You make a strange point. If there was a link between the Bush Administration/US government and Al Quaida (this link is called the Carlyle Group, by the way) then this would be a conspiracy. The official version of events is also a conspiracy theory?

It's nothing new, surely your not not aware of actions like this in the pre-9/11? This was just a big one. The Project For A New American Century (PNAC http://www.newamericancentury.org/state ... ciples.htm I assume the document is in there some place still) stated the need for a "Pearl Harbour scale event" some time before 9/11

19. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    So you're saying that all countries that the USA were implied in weapons commerce and then they invaded them is a conspiracy ? There was a conspiracy between the usa and saddam hussein ?

By using the word "conspiracy" it was obvious i was referring to the theory that the USA created 911 and bombed WTC and pentagon.

And again, i dont understand how you can believe in a conspiracy theory when their plans are revealed to the public and everything is detailled in official government. If they really wanted to provoke a "pearl-harbour scale event" dont you really think they would have kept their plans secret ?

20. vAsSiLy77

Jun 21, 2010

(Sorry for posting the previous post twice, we have a really slow connection here, sometimes a post needs five or six try's to submit...)
    (And it's a mean joke I know...)
    Sorry mate, but I just wonder how some people cling so desperately to terms like "conspiracy" instead of using their brains to get behind the screen of public media buisness - doing the fables to sell their books ect.
    And I strongly recommend you taking a break from reading bullshit like PNAC and the likes and get your view on the basics straight:
    :o :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: :ecouteurs: and {pleure}!!!!!