Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Inside American Skinheads

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by ungovernable, May 20, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    http://www.archive.org/details/Inside__American_Skinheads

[​IMG]

Racist skinheads: with their shaved heads, tattooed bodies and violent culture have always stayed on the fringe of society. But today, many racist skinheads are discarding the outward trappings of the culture, to spread a message targeted at mainstream society. And they are using the internet, a growing musical scene,a nd political issues to attract new members. These tactics are paying off. The number of racist skinheads in the united states has grown to an estimated 5,000 in 2001 into 10,000 in 2007. This documentary from National Geographic channel takes an in debth ‘behind the scenes’ look into America’s skinhead culture. I’ll be watching this as I am curious to see whether the american media has fuelled this type of behaviour due to fear mongering of the stereotypical terrorist images. Very well made and complete documentary in only 43 minutes.

2. kad budu gorjeli gradovi

kad budu gorjeli gradovi Experienced Member Experienced member

Oct 23, 2012
     Serbia
    theres two torrents on pb but inactive. anybody to share???

3. nclpw

nclpw Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

4. nclpw

May 25, 2012

oh god, you always think boneheads can`t get any dumber and then they do.

5. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I'm glad we don't have any of those around here. We have something similar (awb) but they're nothing but a joke!

6. nclpw

May 25, 2012

Hah yeah, they`re all a big joke. But I think we underestimate them, they keep recruiting and expanding all the time. In Europe anyway.

7. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    I know, they're a big menace in europe. Down here the AWB (afrikaaner weerstandsbeweging) want their own independent little state-within-a-state, called oranje, with their own currency (I don't know how that would work). Most aren't that radical but there are some militant factions which broke away from the mainstream awb.

8. xXZenyattaXx

xXZenyattaXx Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2012

nazi punks fuck off...

9. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    I agree but who was talking about nazi punks?

10. nclpw

May 25, 2012

haha, i wonder who they`re trying to prove their little movement to. it aint gonna move.

11. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Hahahaha it makes no sense to be a white supremeist in a country where they're outnumbered 20:1 or something. They are mainly "purists", afraid that their race and culture will die out through inter-breeding.

12. nclpw

May 25, 2012

haha exactly. well that is just as stupid in europe as it is in south africa.
    they keep saying that the "muslims will take over", when in fact they are just under 2% of the population(in norway at least).

13. xXZenyattaXx

xXZenyattaXx Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 29, 2012

Eh, punk or skin all nazis are the same shade of shit to me.

14. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    It's all the same shit. But, hey, when I first read your comment I actually thought you were calling me a nazi-punk, hahaha. I must say though that I've never actually met a nazi-punk. Although I was told that there was this guy in a neighbouring city who had a mohawk and dressed like a punk. He hung around with the boneheads and would lead other punks into an ambush!
    Also I believe there were quite a few of them in england at the time.