Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Open Call For Submissions: International Punk Rock Film Festival

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by IPRFF, Dec 15, 2013.

1. IPRFF

IPRFF New Member New Member

Dec 15, 2013

This is a project that I have started and I'm trying to cast a very big net out into the world. First time movie makers, amateurs, etc encouraged to participate!

International Punk Rock Film Festival wants to function as a spotlight for movies that are about, by, and for punks of the world. In the age of cheap computers, the once daunting notion of making a movie, is now easily in the hands of most segments of society. IPRFF seeks out movies showcasing what is current, relevant, and meaningful to the punk scenes that make up this wonderful network of talent and kinship we share across all borders.

OPEN CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS! CALLING ALL DIY MOVIE MAKING PUNKS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD! GRAB YOUR CAMERA, MAKE A SHORT MOVIE ABOUT PUNK, PUNK ROCK, WHATEVER THAT MEANS TO YOU! SHOW THE PUNKS OF THE WORLD YOUR SCENE, YOUR BAND, YOUR PROJECTS. TELL US WHY YOU EVEN BOTHER BEING A PUNK THESE DAYS! AMATEURS, FIRST TIMERS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! GET A CAMERA, USE YOUR PHONE, MAKE A CARTOON, SHARE WHATS MEANINGFUL TO YOU! ANY STYLE, ANY GENRE, ANY LANGUAGE - IN THE SPIRIT OF DIY ANYONE-CAN-DO-IT PUNK MOVIE MAKING!

If anyone would want to help spread the word about this project, get in touch and I can email or post mail flyers! Visit iprff.org for details!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ibAo5_haU[/video]
    -Dave / iprffusa@gmail.com
    Chicago, IL

2. 363

363 Active Member Forum Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Male
     United States
    This is an amazing idea! Looking forward to seeing the videos.

3. DeadChannel

DeadChannel Experienced Member Experienced member

Sep 16, 2014

Yeah, this looks really cool. I'd love to participate, but I'd need to make something good.