Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Are you looking for a book or art reviewer?

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by shizyninja, Oct 13, 2012.

1. shizyninja

shizyninja Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 27, 2012

I will begin doing reviews on my blog. Here is my information on how to get a review.

BOOK REVIEW POLICY

For everyone, please provide me your name or pen name, a picture of the book cover or art, a link to your website and/or work, and a short bio, if you have one ready.

For writers, please mail me your paperbacks. As much as I’d like to save paper, I’m slow at reading e-books and I’d like to pass on my paperbacks to other advent readers. Please email me for my address at ismaelggalvan (at) gmail (dot) com.

I’d prefer to review indie or self-published writers, but I’ll review almost anyone. Genres that will not be accepted are: sports (outside of basketball), non-fiction, historical, romance, suspense, YA, Chick Lit, and self-help (case by case).

Preferred genres: Gutter Surrealism, Sci-Fi, Counter Culture, Radical Philosophy, Bizarro, Urban Fantasy, Dystopia, Social Commentary, Anti War, Drug Culture, Anti Neoliberalism, Anti Fascism, 60′ and 70′s Revolution, War Experiences, Gonzo, Noir, Magical Realism, Zombies, Horror (NO Twilight style books!), Violence, Anarchism, Action, Crime, Chicano/Black Lit, Post Apocalyptic, Dark Comedy, Gang Culture, Anarchism, and Controversial Lit.

I will also write reviews on artist, especially graffiti/social artist. I have Bachelor’s degree in Art History and Theory.

All reviews will be posted on this blog, Goodreads, Facebook, and Amazon (if applicable). I will deliver a review appropriate to the work’s content, plot and character development, and overall style. I’m not a stickler for grammar (yet I am an English teacher), but please make sure your work(s) follow correct English grammar. My review will reflect that as well. And don’t forget to put “Re: Review of (title)” in the email subject.

I will not write a negative review. My objective is help writers, not destroy them (I’m not an asshole). If the book is not for me, I will pass it onto another reviewer.

Check out my blog.

2. Vieirex px

Vieirex px Member New Member

Jan 25, 2014